Ohio Riders 2010 - You decide

Casper

Do you like the new version (dev.ohio-riders.com) better than the current site?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the new version (dev.ohio-riders.com) better than the current site?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohio Riders Underground Forum. Password protected or you have to be here 18 months to get access.

We can keep all of our pics of Likwids wife there.

And the NWS booty/booby threads. With all this OR open access I don't think we should let everybody see our prOn. Just to keep the public area a lil cleaner.

I second that motion.

The recent passing of original member ProudPops got me thinking, what do you think about a memorial page for fallen members on the new site?

Maybe their screenname, avatar and a few words about who they were? Just a thought.

I'll love ohio riders again when its not blocked at my work... fml. :( (jk, i still love ohio riders... OR 4EvA!)

((in all seriousness though - ben is there a secret address I can use to connect to avoid the red screens of death?))

Have Justin show you how to look up and use the IP address instead. It's a pain, but it might work.

Unless the entire IP address range is blocked, of course....

example: http://ohioriders.net/ = http://66.102.237.10/ <-- click me

I like to layout. It seems to load a bit faster and it looks "SLIMMER". The new features allow for new info and better tracking of friends and members. I am also in favor with the way your postings are formatted and display to the right of the avatar. Makes for cleaner reading and easier to follow. Looks and feels great.

Xfader

• 1 month later...

Not sure if this has suggested, but is there any way to have a facebook-like status on our profile? It would be pretty cool to have something that is easily updated whenever we want, and is dated. We could post things like "going to QSL this week" or "Shitty day, F off".

We are way more of a social network than most forums and the binding factor is motorcycles, but the fact that we meet regularly and are friends make i t more personal than it just being a "Let's chat about bikes and e-slap each other."

Maybe this comes along with Jagr's idea to be a member for so long before this kicks in. Not sure about the 18 months things though. There are people who join that get active real quick and are legit, no reason to seclude them. But it give regular members a little something extra.