Need a favor from my NE Ohio buds!

SWing'R

Looking for someone with password access to the Elyria Chronicle electronic online addition.

I need someone to go online under the obituraies for today and view the obit for Jacob Herwig

and take a screenshot of that, save it as an image and email it to me.

Its my wife's grandfather, but I'm not about to spend $65 for access to it.

I can supply my email address via PM.

Thanks in advance, I know someone will help us out.

I'm betting it's gonna be hard to find someone who pays... sorry for the loss though :(

I think anyone that is a subscriber to the printed paper has free access to the online edition. So I'm hopin someone here has access.

Thanks, btw.

Looking for someone with password access to the Elyria Chronicle electronic online addition.

I need someone to go online under the obituraies for today and view the obit for Jacob Herwig

and take a screenshot of that' date=' save it as an image and email it to me.

Its my wife's grandfather, but I'm not about to spend $65 for access to it.

I can supply my email address via PM.

Thanks in advance, I know someone will help us out.[/quote']

It's only $2/day. Get it for a day.

http://www.chroniclet.com/ChroniclEdition/

And tell her I'm sorry to hear.

Off topic I know, but this is precisely why print media (and pay news) is going away. You need them 1 time in a year.

I say good riddance print media.

Yeah, I mean $65 for a years access is really quite reasonable when you realize thats only 17cents a day to have access to the complete edition online.

Yeah' date=' I mean $65 for a years access is really quite reasonable when you realize thats only 17cents a day to have access to the complete edition online.[/quote']

yah... or free (apparantly obits are the only thing they can have exclusivity). Lol

So I paid $2 for this...

obit-JacobHerwig1.jpg

Apparently a "full" obit is going in probably tomorrow.

Anyone want a deal on a electronic copy of todays full Chronicle, its your's for a buck. :p

Is your wife related to Jake Herwig who grew up in N. Ridgeville and is married to Donna? I also know his cousin Don Herwig, he works out in Grafton.

Yes thats her uncle Buddy (Jacob Herwig Jr.) and aunt Donna. It was his father that died.

Jake was friends with my father, they worked together for a while before Jake went to work at GM. My mother also worked with Donna at one of the local hospitals I think. I haven't seen them in years but really like both of them. When you see them tell them Len's son Tod is sorry to hear about his dad.

Jake was friends with my father, they worked together for a while before Jake went to work at GM. My mother also worked with Donna at one of the local hospitals I think. I haven't seen them in years but really like both of them. When you see them tell them Len's son Tod is sorry to hear about his dad.

Sorry to hear about the loss, amigo. I went to school with some of the Herwig's that lived out LaGrange way.

Small word, isn't it?

Sorry for you and your wife's loss, David.

Small word, isn't it?

Sorry for you and your wife's loss, David.

Yeah it is weird, I think its Uncle Punk that knows some friends of ours from Elyria too, Chris and Sheila Draught.

Edited by SWing'R

We get the paper here at work, I am looking at today's...Monday's. There is no mention of him in the obit section.

Yeah its gonna be in tomorrows, thanks for looking though.

Yeah it is weird' date=' I think its Uncle Punk that knows some friends of ours from Elyria too, Chris and Sheila Draught.[/quote']

I have known Chris all my life. Sheila's ex-husband rented a room from me back when he was seperated from his first wife. I went to highschool with him.