5th Annual DTC Anniversary Ride to New River Gorge, June 12th

Fonzie

I'm fine with riding in the rain, but with me just getting over Strep, I think it might be a bad idea for me this time. If there's gonna be another DTC ride this season for me to become "official" then I think I'm gonna sit this one out. If this is my only chance, I'll give it a shot.

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm fine with riding in the rain, but with me just getting over Strep, I think it might be a bad idea for me this time. If there's gonna be another DTC ride this season for me to become "official" then I think I'm gonna sit this one out. If this is my only chance, I'll give it a shot.

Between Sam's schedule, & my classes.... Probably won't be 'til August

rain rain go away for you guys........I could not make it this year for the license restrictions......sorry....:(

BTW....

Thanx Koz.... Wish you could come this year

alright here's the deal for the NEO folks.

Magley and I are meating at Ohio Motorcycle at 7, leaving there BY 7:30 to head to Lodi.

Meeting Cleave and possibly JRMiii at the corner of 71 and 83, leaving there BY 8:30

Then we'll meet you folks down in CBus at the QSL (I think that's where you guys are meating).

The deal is, at any point, anyone can decide "This isn't for me" and head home... so no harm right?

Yeah I'll see you guys at that Pilot right off of 71. If anything changes I'll let you guys know, I have Magley's number.

I guess I'll have to find and post the pic, gimmeasec.

We never did get to see these pix :confused:

Watched the Toledo weather tonight. 'Ol Stan thinks the storms are weakening, but worst will be Findlay & south. According to Doppler, looked like worst will be rolling across lower Ohio around 4'ish

Sky looks beautiful, I think we made a good choice so far.

:wtf: OK.... When we start getting poured on.... That'll be my foot up your a$$ you're feelin'..... Just so 'ya know ;)

Sshhhhhh pimpslap.gif

:rolleyes: Now I gotta go pack even more rain gear 'cause of this douchebag wrapit.gif

Edited by Fonzie

We never did get to see these pix :confused:

Watched the Toledo weather tonight. 'Ol Stan thinks the storms are weakening, but worst will be Findlay & south. According to Doppler, looked like worst will be rolling across lower Ohio around 4'ish

Around 4 sounds like a pretty decnt time to have a stop, then!