Offering my help for your web analytics

Likwid

Alright, here's the deal. I'd like to offer help in either setting up or fixing/improving the reporting/analytics.

What I'm NOT offering:

To be your webmaster

To be your web developer

To work for you

What I AM offering:

Review your website and current solution

Provide (close to) ready to use code

Setup YOUR analytics account (including post process filters, advanced segments, and custom reports)

To HELP with AdWords

What I'll require from you:

You to actually put the code in place

You to work with me to troubleshoot any issues (meaning we may need to tweak and adjust things)

That's it, no pay, no referrals, no full time work and no access to your site (again I have no interest in being your developer).

WHY am I doing this?

I need a challenge

I need the practice (my current work involves a rather long project lifecycle so I need more rapid devlopment/small company stuff)

Requirements:

No more than 5 million monthly pageviews (unless you have a paid adwords account)

More than 1,000 monthly visitors (I'm flexible here, this is just so I'm not waiting 6 months to get any sample and test data)

You to know I will only be working on your stuff after business hours and on the weekend

YOUR WEBSITE/COMPANY CANNOT BE IN ANY WAY A COMPETITOR OF WHO I CURRENTLY WORK FOR

If noone is interested, so be it :)

Disclaimer: This posting is my own and is no way endorsed or affiliated with the company I work for. This is not first come first serve, I reserve the right to help as many or as few people that need it, as well as who I help.