Best Way to get your bike washed and waxed?

bluboi22

Just curious, What do you all do to get your bikes clean and shined. I just take a bucket with carwash soap and a rag and wipe it down and then just take another rag with fresh water and rinse it off, then i usually use turtle wax ice liquid wax. Has anyone ever tried any waterless products????? Share your methods..

+1,more girls-clothes+water hose=cleaner bike. Honestly I prefer a good car soap with a microfiber sponge, rinse with clean water, thorough drying with microfiber towel, solid wax. I have never tried the waterless stuff but I can't imagine it would work that great. It's probably better for a quick touch up in the parking and not a good old washing. I could be wrong though.

Spray down with hose, car soap and microfiber rag, spray down, blow off water with leaf blower.

Then proceed to wait about 5 hours for the water to drain out of the Italian electronics so that it doesn't fry itself upon startup. :lol:

I'm a big proponent of Honda Polish, as are many on here

'Birdy hasn't been wet in years

This is a true statement. I remember a time when this Cleveland Brown's baby shit orange turd rolled in to a bike show dirty as hell. Within about 45 min. it was a nicely polished turd all with a small can of Honda polish and microfiber rag.

:D

(ps....it didn't win by the way)

This is a true statement. I remember a time when this Cleveland Brown's baby shit orange turd rolled in to a bike show dirty as hell. Within about 45 min. it was a nicely polished turd all with a small can of Honda polish and microfiber rag.

:lol: I recall that too. I can't forget that day. I think that was the same day some old squid on a gsxr1k was talking trash all day about how his bike would OWN all the other liter bikes on the dyno...

:lol: I recall that too. I can't forget that day. I think that was the same day some old squid on a gsxr1k was talking trash all day about how his bike would OWN all the other liter bikes on the dyno...

I vaguely recall something like that happening, also a transvestite.

Bite me. The douche that won it beat me by what 2 ponies all the while having had some engine work done. I ain't disappointed one bit....but thanks for reminding me.

1. Tell the wife to get out there and wash and wax the bikes.

2. Sit back and relax while said bike washing and waxing takes place.

3. Take off for a ride on a freshly washed and waxed bike.

4. Wake up from dreaming that the above would ever happen....