My new form of Crack....

redbarron77

Just be picky if it's something you plan on using more than once.

Some of their stuff is real junk.

You can find some quality bargain tools though, and a great place to pick up consumables like zip ties, bolts, rags and such.

There are 2 retail stores in Columbus, I usually stop by when I am in the neighborhood.

Just be picky if it's something you plan on using more than once.

Some of their stuff is real junk.

You can find some quality bargain tools though, and a great place to pick up consumables like zip ties, bolts, rags and such.

There are 2 retail stores in Columbus, I usually stop by when I am in the neighborhood.

Like he said, some stuff is pretty poor quality but there are good deals on quality tools to be had. I picked up a cheap set of allen sockets and have had no issues with them, and they do get used quite often. I almost bought a harmonic balancer puller I think it was, and the bearing in it felt like crap.

I got their magnesium finish nailer a few years ago and it works perfectly every time. Also got the plug-in impact gun. Takes heavy hit lugs off in a second. Their torque wrenches are great for steering stems and lugs. They do a hell of a business.

stay away from their motorcycle jack. It has a life span of less than 2 years. A friend of mine in Reynoldsburg let me borrow his 1 year old HF jack and it died a slow leaky death while my bike was in the air. After I rebuilt his jack (seals, o rings, crush washers) I ran to sears and picked up their yellow aluminum jack.

The stuff is junk but it doesn't fall apart as quick as you'd think. It's a cost/benefit analysis thing.

My favorite harbor freight purchase is an entire set of 3/4inch drive sockets from22mm to 46mm or something like that for $50.

Seriously. Try to buy more than 1 socket for that at sears for that 3/4 inch drive, this shit is not breaking. I've even had a 4ft. cheater bar and the socket wrench.

Anyway thats my 2 cents. I heart harbor freight.