Another new guy from Cleveland

Jason31090

Hey everyone, names Jason and I'm on the east side of Cleveland. I actually don't have a bike yet but I'm trying to find one this summer. Never rode before so it'll be my lil 250cc probably. Unless I go in on a 600 and granny gas it for a while until I learn how to fully ride.

I lurked on NASIOC(North American Subaru Owners Club) for a while, asking questions, learning, ect before I bought my car last year. So I plan to do the same here.

I have the basic knowledge of riding down packed from watching people ride, reading A LOT of books, online articles, how to vids across the web, and of course, lots of forums. Gixxerforums, cbr forums, zx-forums, ect. The only thing I'm missing is some actual seat time. Well that and my bike temps.

I know this is a bike forum but I figured I would bring what I have to the table. It's slow and un-modded but I love her to death, if anyone wants more pics I do have them.

Jasonscar.jpg

I hope to join some of you NEO guys soon for rides and meets. I nearly had a heart attack when I went to bike night at QS&L this summer. NEVER knew so many bikes gathered there.

Cheers.

Edited by Jason31090

Never rode before so it'll be my lil 250cc probably.

Take the MSF course. You practice in a lot with their bike, it will be a little 250. It is an outstanding course that will build the foundation for years of safe riding. It is only 25 bucks, the state pays the rest. Just make sure you follow the rules...be on time, have the gear that they require and your temps. The do not allow any variance from the rules.

Here are the locations for Ohio. Sign up NOW, the classes fill fast. You want the BRC...the Basic Rider Course.

http://nm.msf-usa.org/msf/ridercourses.aspx?state=OH