Is bitching about everything on OR a sport???

Casper

Shows how smart you 2 fucks are. Dont know the difference between a goat and a sheep.

ReToddid, do you think the sheep fucker jokes offend me? Nice try but no. I fuck them all the way to the bank. Hmmm, this spring alone I made more off of my sheep than you do working an entire year. Baaa aaaa aaah all the way to baa aaa aank fucktard

Shows how smart you 2 fucks are. Dont know the difference between a goat and a sheep.

ReToddid, do you think the sheep fucker jokes offend me? Nice try but no. I fuck them all the way to the bank. Hmmm, this spring alone I made more off of my sheep than you do working an entire year. Baaa aaaa aaah all the way to baa aaa aank fucktard

You caraaa aaaa aack me up Saaa aaaa aaamm! :lol:

Awesome!!!

I know the difference. Point was you don't give a shit...sheep, goat, fonzie, whatever, I heard you do it.

Nope, not trying to offend. You can't offend someone with no morals. If it feels good, do it, right?

I'm happy you think you made more money this spring fucking sheep than I do all year doing what I do. Although, since you have no idea how much I made you'll have a hard time proving it.

I really did laugh out loud on that one Sam.

I know the difference. Point was you don't give a shit...sheep, goat, fonzie, whatever, I heard you do it.

Nope, not trying to offend. You can't offend someone with no morals. If it feels good, do it, right?

I'm happy you think you made more money this spring fucking sheep than I do all year doing what I do. Although, since you have no idea how much I made you'll have a hard time proving it.

goat3a.jpg

Hey....

What happened to your signature pic?

goat3281.jpg

that doesn't follow your "shades of gray" argument.

You're really a bigger asshole than I originally thought.

DogGoatRAUSTIN_450x500.jpg

that doesn't follow your "shades of gray" argument.

You're really a bigger asshole than I originally thought.

You're less educated than I originally thought, I never made an argument about "shades of gray" Fucktodd