Is bitching about everything on OR a sport???

Casper

i don't dare google image search for "goats(e)" or "sheep" cause i might inadvertently trigger a DDOS attack on ohio riders photo albums.

(you can tell i don't know how teh internetz works)

Sam/Fonz, Fonz/Sam its really hard to tell where one of you stops and the other starts.

You don't care anyways, remember?! So move along... Nothing to see here

Do you actually spend any time running your so called company, T Squared? As much time as you spend on here, for a self purported, high up, self employed mogul.... I'm thinking it's more of an Avon/Mary Kay/Longenberger business you run from your gheyrage. Must be.... Nobody I know in your supposed career/position, has any spare time to spend on a forum like you do. Especially during "working" hours

You don't care anyways, remember?! So move along... Nothing to see here

Do you actually spend any time running your so called company, T Squared? As much time as you spend on here, for a self purported, high up, self employed mogul.... I'm thinking it's more of an Avon/Mary Kay/Longenberger business you run from your gheyrage. Must be.... Nobody I know in your supposed career/position, has any spare time to spend on a forum like you do. Especially during "working" hours

What's it to you?

Don't you have a cock to suck?

What's it to you?

Don't you have a cock to suck?

WOW... Great response Todd clap.gif

And you talk about other's witty responses on here :rolleyes:

You regurgitate the same 'ol shit all the time

I think you're actually infatuated with Sam & me. Are you jealous? Do you touch your peepee & jerk off at night just thinkin' about our man love??

What do you call someone who bitches & complains about this site & it's members contantly, cries about how he's "done" on here & takes his ball & stomps off for a couple days....

Hypocrite Todd be thy name