July 24, '10 July Meet & Greet (Northeast Ohio)

Likwid

Which date(s) could you attend?  

149 members have voted

1. 1. Which date(s) could you attend?

July 24th 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM (ish)

Panini's in Sagamore Hills

480 W Aurora Rd, Sagamore Hills, OH 44067-2199

You read that right, this year's July meet and greet will be in the Northeast part of O-H.

MJ, Vulcan_Rider and I have been playing around with dates, it's time to get a read on what everyone else wants.

Please cast your vote(s) for which date is best for you, if you know of a good reason a date SHOULDN'T be used please reply, we can't keep an eye on every event in Ohio. (July 3rd potentially conflicts if KoC is doing a 4th of July ride, and the 11th potentially conflicts with a memorial ride).

See everyone soon!

** Date voted on was July 24th**

Edited by Likwid
Added date to title

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Basically I'm down for any weekend in july right now. More importantly, that poker run that Jrmiii posted is on the 17th so not sure if there is a way we can tie that in as well if it lands on the 17th

I would recommend that we knock out the 17th due to http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?t=54939&highlight=Jason being that day and I know several have already said they would like to do that run including myself.

The 3rd I think would be rough because of 4th of July being the next day and I know many people will have family functions to be at or will have to prepare for the next days activities.

I prefer the 24th or 31st but any of them would work for me.

Just throwing this out there.... Does it absolutely have to be a Saturday? If we did it on the 18th, maybe the people from the south who wanted to do the charity ride on the 17th could stay over and also attend the NEO meet, make a weekend of it.

Just throwing this out there.... Does it absolutely have to be a Saturday? If we did it on the 18th, maybe the people from the south who wanted to do the charity ride on the 17th could stay over and also attend the NEO meet, make a weekend of it.

Not a bad idea, let's see who else mentions that!

"you guys playing with MJ ????"........:eek:

"hookers and blow"........cause all dates are fine by me.......

You're supposed to vote for all days AND hookers and blow :D