Became a Dad today

Jester851

congrats. I just became dad about month ago to a little girl too :) so far shes been a little angel. except for the shity diapers and waking up at like 6am. other then that im loving it. Congrats again and best of luck to you with changing 1005580943658493 dirty diapers a day :)

congrats. I just became dad about month ago to a little girl too :) so far shes been a little angel. except for the shity diapers and waking up at like 6am. other then that im loving it. Congrats again and best of luck to you with changing 1005580943658493 dirty diapers a day :)

Only a month and your complaining about diapers? Wait until she starts eating real foods, that's when the fun starts. :rolleyes:

Only a month and your complaining about diapers? Wait until she starts eating real foods, that's when the fun starts. :rolleyes:

my fiances sister when she had her kid she was not pooping nearly as much, i guess with breast milk they poop a lot. im not complaining just saying, you know how poop smells gross to some people? well i learned to ignore it. It actually doesn't smell as half as bad as it did when i first started changing them :lol:

my fiances sister when she had her kid she was not pooping nearly as much, i guess with breast milk they poop a lot. im not complaining just saying, you know how poop smells gross to some people? well i learned to ignore it. It actually doesn't smell as half as bad as it did when i first started changing them :lol:

I know what you mean. I did fine with my daughter, who will be 3 in June, until one day she puked while my wife was holding her. It went in my wifes mouth. So I took her and between the awful smell and my wife puking, I got sick. That was probably worse than her diapers. :lol: I remember thinking when she was on formula and breast milk how nasty her diapers were, then when she started on baby food I wished she was back on the formula. haha

Congratulations on the little one!

Back on the scatalogical bent, I seem to remember that I likened baby poop to 'green cement'. Seems like I almost needed a chisel to clean up Jr. sometimes. As you've always heard, 'they grow up fast' so cherish these moments. You seemingly wait forever for them to walk and talk, and then after that it seems like it's always 'sit down and shut up!'

My pediatrician told me there's 4 reasons a baby will cry:

- they're tired,

- they're cold/hot,

- they're hungry,

- or they just feel like crying!

You will feel like Rockefeller once she's not in diapers any longer - one less weekly expense...:D