Look what the DHL man/woman left me today!!

oldschoolsdime92

Dont you have a dining room? :dunno: No one actually eats in those things anyway.

Well the kitchen is connected to the "eating area". Has a piano and desk in it. We are probably getting rid of the piano, I'd have enough room then. I Don't like having to park it outside all the time. I cover it but worry about being stolen.

I have now put about a total of 50 miles on the new exhaust system, and let me say, I love it. The bike is more responsive through the entire RPM range. Idles smoother, and seems smoother running all together. I was worried about heat issues on the turn signal, and there is none. I also have the Triumph accessories throw over soft luggage, i was slightly worried about, and there appears to be no issues what so ever. After someone asked me the stop light question, I rode in town quite a bit to see what I came up with. Once in a blue moon would I come up with a whiff of exhaust, but nothing really to speak of. This muffler has been wonderful for the short time I have riden with it. Its loud when you want it to be loud, and quiet when you want it to be quiet. Cruising in town, you can be heard but not obnoxiously. Cruising at highway speed you can barley hear it over the wind, and when you get into the throttle it really opens up to a gorgeous howl of a three.