Those $20 front end stands....

RVTPilot

Does anyone recall or have a line on some front end stands that for some reason I recall being available at some ridiculous price of $20? If so, if that could be passed along, I would appreciate it. ;)

Shank. I've had those for 2seasons now. Seem

solid to me. I had the Z up in them with no wheels for about 2 months.

At $44 each I'm happy. I think they still carry them too. Sometimes they are red too.

I didn't see the red ones but then again I didn't look to see if they had different colors. And they do still have them seeing as I just bought mine last week ;)

P.S. Have you ever been to Iron Pony and NOT spent more money than you intended? Once i went in intending only to buy a $14 neck warmer and ended up spending $420 bucks. I haved no impulse control at all...lol

The way I see it, you never did see a u-haul behind a hurst have you? So spend your money on what makes you happy and leave your relatives with nothing but good memories :p

That is true, I haven't seen a lot of these towing trailers.

1136428448958_NikkiPhillipsHurstOldsPhotoCutlassSX.jpg

I don't think I've seen any hearse's tow trailers either. :p;)

Holy crap that was funny as hell!!!!!

Obviously neither spelling nor intellect is one of my strong suits. But i have and excuse, as an infant my mom got used to putting Jack Daniels in my baby bottle because it was the only way she could stop me from trying to hump the family dog :)