OR bike nights 2010

jj1

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On Facebook, where they switched to Five Guys instead.

They're sneaky like that...

Yeah, I didn't follow it that far, I just saw the initial posting. The only burger I had a chance at getting was McD's, BK, or home grilled tonight. I wasn't about to leave the Johnstown area after the day I had.

OK, OK. Thurman's tonight. Not even the crowds of NCAA bball can stop me from taking down a Thurman burger. 8PM, and if there's enough people maybe a bar or two afterwards.

Consider this the invite. I'll post something on FB as well.

OK, OK. Thurman's tonight. Not even the crowds of NCAA bball can stop me from taking down a Thurman burger. 8PM, and if there's enough people maybe a bar or two afterwards.

Consider this the invite. I'll post something on FB as well.

I can't make it to Thurman's tonight but I will be out at ugly tuna if you guys make it to the bars.

Benyen. I'm thining the whole frikkin city of Columbis is gonna have some sort of bikenight. It seems to be the trendy thing to do. I can't really blame them. If it brings in money and people have a good time then it's all good.

Boats and Hoes,

Bike Nights on a Thursday, hmmmm Thats Thirsty Thursday, Thats all the good drink specials are. Mon-Wed, I think our better nights to have a bike night on, because Drinking and Riding Dont belong in the same sentance. Broke people like me need to Drink on Thursdays...

Boats and Hoes,

Bike Nights on a Thursday, hmmmm Thats Thirsty Thursday, Thats all the good drink specials are. Mon-Wed, I think our better nights to have a bike night on, because Drinking and Riding Dont belong in the same sentance. Broke people like me need to Drink on Thursdays...

are you drunk already? if so, well done.