OR bike nights 2010

jj1

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Benyen. I'm thining the whole frikkin city of Columbis is gonna have some sort of bikenight. It seems to be the trendy thing to do. I can't really blame them. If it brings in money and people have a good time then it's all good.

I'm just sayin, this is the OR Bike Night thread, so it sounds like one night for OR members to get together. In actuality, its ending up being people posting their favorite places to go. Just a simple observation.

Boats and Hoes,

Bike Nights on a Thursday, hmmmm Thats Thirsty Thursday, Thats all the good drink specials are. Mon-Wed, I think our better nights to have a bike night on, because Drinking and Riding Dont belong in the same sentance. Broke people like me need to Drink on Thursdays...

Bike nights always have drink and food specials as well. Thats why we organize them. :D

Now we're talking.

So we have North covered with Pig Iron.

South could be Shades.

East could be Wing It.

Need a westside spot and we're good.

1 compass point a week per month. It makes it always a lil new/different and we don't get burned out at the same place all the time.

What does everyone else think?

Most small towns are Charming and very pleasant.

That said Newark fukin sucks. :evil:

You need to come out at night, Redneck drunk fest starts around 11. good times
:lol: He prolly already knows that.

It has its moments but yea for the most part. Thats why I'm always in Columbus or Mansfield. But..... Frazeysburg finally has a sportsbar with a liquer license sooo things are looking up :)

If you think this is complicated life is gonna be hard for you. :rolleyes:

And we have a calendar you know. All you would have to do is click it.

If you want an intimate get together-type bike night, sure, move it all over the place and the core group of central ohio ORN peeps will show up.

But if you want a successful bike night that has repeat visitors and, in turn, gives the business incentive to support us both with hospitality and deals on product, you need to make it easy to locate.

Not everybody wants to log in and check a calendar every week to find out where the bike night is.

Besides, each month doesn't have the same amount of thursdays, so it would be even more confusing.

Look at BWR, for example. Yota got that one started from the ground up. By pretty much word of mouth only, that thing got HUGE by the end of summer. This wouldn't happen with a rotating venue.

Edited by Zach

shades? in canal winchester?

i dare you to find a waitress you don't want to see naked there. good food too. they could have a whole section of the place for us.

:plus1:

I second that. I know the owner here and could probably get us some deals and such. Plus we would have a whole sections to ourselves. There is even some covered parking at the bank next door. And the chicken wings are FAT. Sauces are excellent. Much better than BW3.

Im up for a BWW night in Newark...lol. How about a Circleville BWW? LOL!

Nerk and Roundtown have bars just for fat girls!? :eek:

Edited by max power

If you want an intimate get together-type bike night, sure, move it all over the place and the core group of central ohio ORN peeps will show up.

But if you want a successful bike night that has repeat visitors and, in turn, gives the business incentive to support us both with hospitality and deals on product, you need to make it easy to locate.

Not everybody wants to log in and check a calendar every week to find out where the bike night is.

Besides, each month doesn't have the same amount of thursdays, so it would be even more confusing.

Look at BWR, for example. Yota got that one started from the ground up. By pretty much word of mouth only, that thing got HUGE by the end of summer. This wouldn't happen with a rotating venue.

Gee thanks. I wish I had this sort of info before pulling off 4 meet n greets.

I wouldve never figured out that whole Thursday thing without you pointing it out. It's fukin March, nothings been decided yet. We're just tossing ideas around if that's OK with you. and you're right, that whole calendar thing is sofaking lame. Please do us all a favor and NEVER check it.

So now comes the time when I add you to my ignore list so I don't get pulled into your shit like Max and Nightrider. Later fuzynutz.

:popcorn: for everybody.

Edited by jagr
For some reason I felt I shouldn't call that annoying fuck "fuknutz" yet. So I edited it to "fuzynutz". Zen achieved.