Walnecks Motorcycle Swap Meet - Springfield OH - Apr 11

ABATE Night Poker Run - Columbus OH - Apr 24

4th Annual Biker Sunday - Spencerville OH - Apr 25

whats up with the dolphin? bike night?

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why doesn't that place get our buisness?

I was really wanting to do it again this year.

Mostly because they tried to screw an employee who was fronting cash for the bands. Long story.

I liked the place as well and ill still eat there, I just thought it would be nice to get a fresh start somewhere. What I really wanna do is have two places and do an every other week type thing. :dunno: Somewhere east and somewhere west? Or maybe one of the places central? Pig Iron is always an option... They do have that huge lot thats hidden, problem is the neighbors would not appreciate live music

HAHAHAHAH youre funny. Yea, that place gets no more of our business.

Im working on a new spot. Have one place in the works as of now. Its near gahanna - Hamilton and morse-ish I was actually thinking about starting a poll on what night people would want to do. Im thinking thursday (like I've done in the past) or maybe throwing the option of friday out there. I know some people wouldnt come on thursdays due to work. But I figured fridays people usually have plans... So um yea. Still up in the air.

That one wouldnt be to bad Yota. I'd still make that pretty regular, but I'm not going to Polaris everyweek for the Roadhouse.

They (wing-its) still get my buisness. I still have friends that work there. :) And their food is still yummy. And thanks for inviting Jeff and I sucka!!!! Last time we went for mark's bday. Jeff, Ray, and I all sat inside and thought Mark and his 10 other friends stood us up then we found out they were outside. Too funny.

Sorry we were working on my bike and a mini chopper at a friends house and got hungry around 6 or so on Saturday. None of us had eaten anything all day and decided to head out there. i'll hit ya up next time we head out there. I swear we won't sit outside and ignore you. LOL

Pig Iron is always an option... They do have that huge lot

And those yummy sandwiches! :D

The owner of Texas roadhouse at Polaris is one of my customers and said we could do a bike night there on Thursdays. He offer food and drink specials, the entire patio, parking, fund raisers, and if we would like to bring entertainment he said no problem. What do you think? Brent is a really nice guy and has been asking me about it for months.

Interesting option. Right next to QSL.

Edited by Strictly Street

Tom is being nice and pimping my band for me.

Pig Iron is always an option... They do have that huge lot thats hidden, problem is the neighbors would not appreciate live music

Pig Iron would be sweet. I can't remember what's right next to it, is it residential?

I wonder if a band would set up in the garage if it would dampen the noise some???

I can't remember what's right next to it, is it residential?

I wonder if a band would set up in the garage if it would dampen the noise some???

VERY residential, and barely enough in Worthington to arouse the attention of the uptight Worthingtonian cops.

As I recall, that garage was pretty damn big. It might be enough, although the garage faces towards the houses.

Dolphin Lounge? i thought that was a gay bar

Dunno... I swear half the bars in the county are listed as gay. I can't tell unless it's REAL obvious when I walk in the door...

vv what he said...

We have been discussing Shallowtail playing at them regularly, maybe twice a month...

^^ what he said...

Tom is being nice and pimping my band for me.

Pimpin'...

Shallowtail @ Dolphin Lounge 10:00pm - Apr 10

Artmeggedon's band will play there.

Some of us will probably be there.

Hoping it's halfway warm and not raining.

I'm riding...