new female-Columbus

gen3flygirl

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA oh god this is going to get interesting......

I am an aviation major. I have my private pilots license, currently working on my instrument (about half way through). I will graduate with my commercial and either multi or instructor. I would have alot nicer bike if it wasn't for the fact that it is so expensive to fly.

That's sweet! I just got picked up for a pilot slot through ROTC, no license for me yet tho :(

welcome, btw.

That's sweet! I just got picked up for a pilot slot through ROTC, no license for me yet tho :(

welcome, btw.

I am sure you will be flying some thing alot nicer than OSU's 70's and 80's cessnas. What branch you going into? And congrats! You will love flying. :banana:

was that suppose to unsettle me? if so FAIL!!!!! was kinda funny though. Try a little harder next time and you might get it.

Welcome...from another noob! :D

PS: Zach's gonna rant... a welcome post with a LOT of posts... EVERYONE, quick, HIDE, before he's see's us. :p

hola and welcome!! I wanted to pop in and say HELLO! ReconRat gave me the heads up another aviation gal is on the boards. I myself went to OU for aviation. No bike yet... I'm so lame! Just have my motocycle license and still seeking a good lil sport bike.

Anywho, welcome welcome! Enjoy this gorgeous weather... and blue skies! ;)

Jepps intern?!?!?!?!?!??!?! :)

That's me!!!! How is the main campus treating you guys? Miss being by Easton yet?

Welcome. I walked by the aviation buildings all the time... made me want to drop my damn major :(

Oh dear lord don't do it. I love flying but there are cheaper and faster ways of doing it. Cap City aviation is located on OSU's field, they will get you through pretty quickly. Stick with your major and fly on the side or do it once you get a job and have the money to spend. I am spending about $40 k on top of tuition to fly.

That's me!!!! How is the main campus treating you guys? Miss being by Easton yet?

I thought that was you!! Welcome to the madness.. You will get a kick out of these people. You will fit in just fine :) Make sure you come to the anniversary ride!

The flight center is sweet... I love being out with all the NJA people.

How is flying? My best advice to you is to get out while you can ;) I think I'll be paying off my flight training for the rest of my life... ugh.

Let me know if you ever want to go for a ride!