new female-Columbus

gen3flygirl

Hey guys!!!

Found this site after a guy from another forum told me about it. 21 year old osu student and employee. I have a beat up 94 ninja ex-500. Due to previous owner damage it has been converted to a street fighter. I have had the bike for almost 2 years and wouldn't trade it for the world. It has some kind of aftermarket exaust that makes it loud as S**t.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA oh god this is going to get interesting......

I am an aviation major. I have my private pilots license, currently working on my instrument (about half way through). I will graduate with my commercial and either multi or instructor. I would have alot nicer bike if it wasn't for the fact that it is so expensive to fly.

I am an aviation major. I have my private pilots license, currently working on my instrument (about half way through). I will graduate with my commercial and either multi or instructor. I would have alot nicer bike if it wasn't for the fact that it is so expensive to fly.

You should be safe for now then. Welcome fellow OSU student.

Flounder chiming in in 3... 2....

I didnt know OSU offered an Aviation major or even had a flying program. Good luck with getting your IFR. Flyings fun, I never really did any GA though.

Welcome aboard

:zx10r:

That's cool, but I'll have to stick with MJ.

I have trust issues, and with you being gone a lot as a pilot, it's inevitable your leg would be getting humped by many more than just me.

I still think we could be friends though. :) Unless you're ugly.

I didnt know OSU offered an Aviation major or even had a flying program. Good luck with getting your IFR. Flyings fun, I never really did any GA though.

Welcome aboard

:zx10r:

They have their own airport, but you didn't realize they have an aviation program? :lol:

They have their own airport, but you didn't realize they have an aviation program? :lol:
We (OSU) have our own airport!!!

Welcome :)

I went to the better schools down in Texas so didnt even know OSU had an airport. :asshole:

On a side note, i just discovered all these smileys. Why are there 2 bukkakes?:bukkake-1::bukkake: they look the same to me.

I went to the better schools down in Texas so didnt even know OSU had an airport. :asshole:

On a side note, i just discovered all these smileys. Why are there 2 bukkakes?:bukkake-1::bukkake: they look the same to me.

Hard to tell the difference when there's spunk in the eye?