new female-Columbus

gen3flygirl

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sure you will be flying some thing alot nicer than OSU's 70's and 80's cessnas. What branch you going into? And congrats! You will love flying. :banana:

I'll be going into the Air Force. I'll start off at IFS (initial flight screening) in colorado flying DA-20's, then head to UPT (undergraduate pilot training) in T-6's, then once I find out my airframe I'll hopefully be in T-38s :) then it all gets better from there lol.

I think you guys already have a healthy topic going for this.....

http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?p=449572#post449572

Good for her.... She's learning her way around the board :D

'Hola & welcome... You seem like a pretty good sport, so you should fit in fine without these guys running you off ;)

well whenever you want just PM me and i will give you my number so you can call me whenever you want to go for a ride....

Ummmm.... Yeeeaaahhhh..... With that avatar, I'm thinkin' she's gonna jump all over that offer

BTW.... Isn't that your phone # in your screen name?

LOL nah, i really meant the bike. I have never seen a street fightered kawi 500! and it had me intrigued.

There is one that rides into school at CSCC. Fairings gone, scratch built welded stays for headlight and instruments. Looks cool. I got some pics somewhere...