Ohio Riders Indy MotoGP

justin0469

I haved an extra room at the Ramada on Fortune Circle in Indy that I can try to transfer to someone. I booked a room downtown after I booked the room at the Ramada. I think the Ramada rate is $80/night.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haved an extra room at the Ramada on Fortune Circle in Indy that I can try to transfer to someone. I booked a room downtown after I booked the room at the Ramada. I think the Ramada rate is $80/night.

where you staying? i'm booked at the sheraton.

Zach has a group buy from another site but be warned - the guy putting on the group buy is pocketing $40 per ticket

You're a dick head. Just because you couldn't handle making this thing happen it doesn't give you the right to shit on other people.

The other guy is doing a service and making things happen. He's also taking on a large financial burden up front to get this off the ground. Maybe if you had been able to successfully organize an event you'd have some actual credibility.

You're a dick head. Just because you couldn't handle making this thing happen it doesn't give you the right to shit on other people.

The other guy is doing a service and making things happen. He's also taking on a large financial burden up front to get this off the ground. Maybe if you had been able to successfully organize an event you'd have some actual credibility.

I'm pretty sure I have more credibility than you, that's why everyone blew off your thread. I have nothing to do with people choosing to participate in an event or not. That doesn't even make sense... :rolleyes: just giving people fair warning someone is profiting from them, they can do whatever they want.

• 4 weeks later...