Ohio Riders Indy MotoGP

justin0469

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those that are trailering, will you be parking it at the hotel and then riding to the event? If so, motorcycle parking is included and you won't have to pay for auto w/ trailer parking.

That was my thinking, plus its a bike event so why wouldnt you want your bike there?

Talked with Sheraton. Have 10 rooms to us and we can add more later. People paying with points (Cheech) will have to make their own reservations and then call (317-635-2000) to say you are with Ohio Riders. I know that's what you originally said Cheech, I just wanted to make sure! It's setup through Mitch Divens if they have troubles finding it.

There will be section roped off for bikes but if they aren't on the trailer, officially you'll need to pay for that parking separately. Unofficially, there may be other options. Trailers can park there attached on the higher floors of the parking garage or detach and sit in a parking space. Earache mentioned he has space for 1, maybe 2 trailers at his place, about 14 miles away from the hotel. PM him for info.

Edited by justin0469

I'll prolly ride out for just saturday & sunday.....only spend 1 night at the hotel on saturday night.

cool, I marked it. you might want to see if you can go together with someone. either add someone to your room that is staying the whole time and you split 1 night or find another person to room with for 1 night. i think the hotel is hoping for everyone in our group to do the same thing.

Do people want to check out on Sunday, go the the races and head home or stay Sunday night too?

Talked with Sheraton. Have 10 rooms to us and we can add more later. People paying with points (Cheech) will have to make their own reservations and then call (317-635-2000) to say you are with Ohio Riders. I know that's what you originally said Cheech, I just wanted to make sure! It's setup through Mitch Divens if they have troubles finding it.

There will be section roped off for bikes but if they aren't on the trailer, officially you'll need to pay for that parking separately. Unofficially, there may be other options. Trailers can park there attached on the higher floors of the parking garage or detach and sit in a parking space. Earache mentioned he has space for 1, maybe 2 trailers at his place, about 14 miles away from the hotel. PM him for info.

That's what I needed. Thanks a lot for putting this together Justin.

cool, I marked it. you might want to see if you can go together with someone. either add someone to your room that is staying the whole time and you split 1 night or find another person to room with for 1 night. i think the hotel is hoping for everyone in our group to do the same thing.

Do people want to check out on Sunday, go the the races and head home or stay Sunday night too?

I'll most likely head home gotta work on Monday to pay for the weekend.

just makin sure. i put you down for motorcycle parking. let me know if anyone jumps on board with you (i might if you have room for 2 bikes :D)

No one has said anything. You can call dibs for your and shorty's bikes now if you want. My trailer will haul 4, I've got mine and Kims so that leaves room for 2 maybe 3 if she decides she just wants to ride with me instead of her own.