Need a Buell Blast

MidgetTodd

The sumo I found was sold when we got there...... and aparently unbeknownst to me a blast is about the same as a sumo. Who knew?

So noooow its a Buell Blast we're looking for :dunno: Unless i find another sumo first and dont give her a choice.

It's the naked bike look she's going for, I guess thats why she liked the sumo too.

If that one falls through there is another one I think its a blast, I don't pay attention to harley products, but its a single cylinder buell. Stebe's Auto Sales Inc 702 Gender Road, Canal Winchester, OH 43110 (614) 834-1311 its sitting in there back room.

The sumo I found was sold when we got there...... and aparently unbeknownst to me a blast is about the same as a sumo. Who knew?

So noooow its a Buell Blast we're looking for :dunno: Unless i find another sumo first and dont give her a choice.

It's the naked bike look she's going for, I guess thats why she liked the sumo too.

I'd not giver her a choice.....that is if you dont want to spend all your time and money keeping it running.

If that one falls through there is another one I think its a blast, I don't pay attention to harley products, but its a single cylinder buell. Stebe's Auto Sales Inc 702 Gender Road, Canal Winchester, OH 43110 (614) 834-1311 its sitting in there back room.

huhuhuhu. I'll bet its been in a flood.

Stebe is a famous shyster. He had to close down for years as his reputation preceded him. Now that so many new, um, "outsiders" have moved into town, he opened back up and is back to selling junk to the creditless.

I'd not giver her a choice.....that is if you dont want to spend all your time and money keeping it running.

huhuhuhu. I'll bet its been in a flood.

Stebe is a famous shyster. He had to close down for years as his reputation preceded him. Now that so many new, um, "outsiders" have moved into town, he opened back up and is back to selling junk to the creditless.

thats the one I saw last year he wanted 2500 for it... I laughed at him... :p but after sitting on it for a year he might be willing to come down significantly