Folks who ride with music

Chrome

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Picked up a pair of the Skullcandy asym's. These things fit beautifully, they should hand them out with every helmet. Highly recommend.

Yep, agreed. Only after a few hours of riding with them in did I notice discomfort or slippage. I also have been putting the wire behind the the earpieces of my glasses and the Asyms go nowhere.

I have the regular Skull Candy, but like someone else said...after about 3-4 hours my ears are on fire. I think I'll check the asym's out.

I ride with the regular ones as well. I had to super glue the damn things back together because they broke while taking my helmet off. I was pissed, $40 headphones that i for less than a week :mad:

if you contact skullcandy, they're usually pretty decent about fixing stuff.
I ride with the regular ones as well. I had to super glue the damn things back together because they broke while taking my helmet off. I was pissed, $40 headphones that i for less than a week :mad:

http://www.skullcandy.com/warranty-information.html

pretty awesome policy.

Worst case youll get 50% off online store purchase.

Ive said it before. The Titans are awesome. They come with memory foam buds that are more comfy than the rubber ones. Especially on those long rides.

Might pick up a pair of FMJs.

I <3 you guys!!

You didn't know about that? If it broke in the first few weeks/months, tell them you think it was defective. The best is a free one, the worst is 50% off. Some people on the internetz say response is spotty. I say don't pick a particular color you have to have, and it's more likely they will send something.

• 3 weeks later...

So I finally picked up the Asyms and at first I wasn't happy with them, but after playing around I love em. I like the fact that even if they work there way a bit out of my actual ear canal they still sit in my ear due to their shape and won't move out because the pads from the helmet keep them in place

Picked up a pair of the Skullcandy asym's. These things fit beautifully, they should hand them out with every helmet. Highly recommend.

I'm glad we're getting real world reviews here. I just ordered a set from Amazon for $23 (got white to match my bike :D )

I've tried riding with music once and it was with cheap in-ears and didn't stay put and weren't that comfortable. I mainly want something other than earplugs so, I can at least have some music if I've got something in my ear.

Also I've got one of these...

http://www.amazon.com/Monster-iEZClick-Remote-Control-Black/dp/B000HVHGI6

For those with an iPod it's fantastic. It's a weather resistant wireless remote for any iPod model (it even works on iPhones). I have it strapped to my left-side mirror stalk and I can play,pause, track forward/back, and control volume with it.

Edited by TenTwelve