NWO Dinner Ride - POSTPONED

Casper

apparently i have to "apologize" for the indirect references that I have made on here to avoid bringing undue text messages to my personal phone from someone. "Sorry", please stop stalking me now

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

apparently i have to "apologize" for the indirect references that I have made on here to avoid bringing undue text messages to my personal phone from someone. "Sorry", please stop stalking me now

:wtf: Ben & I were just talking not too long ago, about the fact that he still lurks on here, even though he swears "he wants to be left alone" & is leaving, & "wants nothing to do with this site anymore" :nono:

Don't worry.... I heard after he banned me, he started calling people at work that had sent me PRIVATE messages to my inbox on his board agreeing with me, to chew them out :rolleyes:

srsly.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
what time and is anyone riding from the toledo area down that way?

If you want to head to columbus to the poker run with us, we could meet up along 75 then meet up with Sam

We really appreciate you guys coming down for this great cause. it will be a good time. When the Packos thing is rescheduled, I'll be there.

Sorry I gotta miss it Shawn.... I'd MUCH rather be ridin' with you gheys! :o

• 3 weeks later...
http://www.dispatch.com/live/content/local_news/stories/2010/08/19/19-tony-foreclose.html?sid=101

:( I hope I get a chance to visit this place. I keep hearing that it's good.

:nono: Sounds like the Packos should get a show on TLC or Discovery or somethin', right alongside the new American Chopper: Sr vs Jr