State route 555 (Triple Nickel)

dpudim

Anyone know if there are any good places to eat out this way? Even if its Zanesville. Planning a ride for the near future.

There's not much along 555, but at either end are some good stuff.

I like to ride 555/676 into Marietta, there's two places I dig there, Las Trancas is a good mexican place with good food, and decent prices.

http://local.yahoo.com/info-32729477-las-trancas-mexican-restaurant-marietta;_ylt=AsP25QLnEj5K6VgTPfBySayKNcIF;_ylv=3?viewtype=map

The Galley downtown is a great place too, awesome sammiches.

http://local.yahoo.com/info-15856452-the-galley-marietta;_ylt=AsP25QLnEj5K6VgTPfBySayKNcIF;_ylv=3?viewtype=map

There's a mom and pop kinda place in Amesville. It's home cooked Sunday supper food. Really really good.

You can't really.miss it as there isn't much in Amesville.

There's a mom and pop kinda place in Amesville. It's home cooked Sunday supper food. Really really good.

You can't really.miss it as there isn't much in Amesville.

Kasler's Country Kitchen, Amesville. Ditto that. About 7 miles West of 555, on SR550 @ SR 329. If you don't want to waste time, get fuel and food in Zanesville first. Lots of fast food places there.

me and kzz went down that way for our last ride of the year i will have to lood up the pics and see where we are it was a tiny little bbq pit mom and pops thing along the river........ give me awhile and ill find it.

When I ride 555 I like to cut over towards Athens at the end of the day. I can't remember the name of the sports bar we eat at but there's lots of good places to eat. The ladies in the area are really nice and pretty cute.

When I ride 555 I like to cut over towards Athens at the end of the day. I can't remember the name of the sports bar we eat at but there's lots of good places to eat. The ladies in the area are really nice and pretty cute.