My New Lid!

flyboy1011

So one of my buddies is selling his bike since he's moving soon and I decided to jump on the opportunity to buy my first higher-end helmet and take his Arai off of him. :D I'm pretty pumped.

Sorry for the poopy cell phone pics. I haz no cameraz

Nice pickup, mang! I picked up my first Arai (Quantum2) last year and its my favorite helmet to date. Grew up on Shoei's and I would go back to them, but nothing tops my Arai. it replaced a Scorpion that got some cosmetic damage in a getoff on the street, so it sits on a shelf. I looked at the design you picked up when I bought mine, but the Quantum is the only Arai that fits my head comfortably. Now wear that thing out!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Just pulled in my garage tonight to find my Arai MISSING! Needless to say I'm livid, but a little confused. First, as to how someone even got in, and 2nd why that was the ONLY thing gone. 2 other helmets were sitting right next to it, gloves, leather jacket, tools, stands, BIKE...all in there, and the only thing gone is the helmet. NOT happy, but I guess it could have been worse. :mad: