Anyone Riding today? 4/4/10?

Hondajt

grr, looks like my wife took the gps today, otherwise I would have stuck it on the bike and followed one of Nick's routes south or north. (but I'm still heading out about 11a)

Palandor,

I was at Marathon to meet up with you at 1105am and nobody was there. Got a smokey and a water and hung out for a bit and nobody showed.

Rode alone for 1.5 hours, and then met up with Ohdaho in Beavercreek and headed south. Got back home at 345pm.

Palandor,

I was at Marathon to meet up with you at 1105am and nobody was there. Got a smokey and a water and hung out for a bit and nobody showed.

Rode alone for 1.5 hours, and then met up with Ohdaho in Beavercreek and headed south. Got back home at 345pm.

DOH!

I showed at 11:10 at the Marathon (orchard lane, right?) , got fuel, pulled off to the side to fix the speedo cable (gotta get some locktite!), then headed out.

I rode for about 2 hrs toward Cedarville & Cliffton, Xenia etc) then came back home.

I'm totally bummed I missed you. I must be doing something wrong that we didn't catch each other. Check the jpg I'm attaching. X marks where I pulled off to the side to fix the speedo cable. Let me know what I'm doing wrong. I'll PM you my digits so we don't miss next time.

-b

Edited by palandor

Palandor,

I was exactly right there and was the only bike..lol. One of our clocks are wrong. Maybe I was near 1130am then? IDK, but you wasn't there. I can't remember the exact time, but I'd put money on me being wrong about the time I showed up. It probably was closer to 1130 if I missed you. I do remember still being on here at 10:45am...My post above says 1043am, so there was no way I was there at 1105. Maybe 1135?

I showed too late I now know and missed you.

Yea thats where everybody meets. Anyone down to ride tomo for a bit?

I can't. I've got thing I gotta do. ;-) (family thing).

Maybe wednesday evening depending on weather, which looks iffy at the moment. I'd be home and ready to ride for 1.5-2 hrs if we left about 6-ish.

Palandor,

I was exactly right there and was the only bike..lol. One of our clocks are wrong. Maybe I was near 1130am then? IDK, but you wasn't there. I can't remember the exact time, but I'd put money on me being wrong about the time I showed up. It probably was closer to 1130 if I missed you. I do remember still being on here at 10:45am...My post above says 1043am, so there was no way I was there at 1105. Maybe 1135?

I showed too late I now know and missed you.

Ok, whew, since I've never met anyone in person yet, I figured I was "doing it wrong". ;-)

And I thought I was late at 10 minutes past when I said I'd be there!

After I left the station, I headed east, took a left on N. Valley Rd and started off with Hilltop Rd. Not much on 35..

Next time!