New sponsor - Schiets Motorsports

Casper

Let me be the first to ask. How do you pronounce the first part of the store's name. I got a guess but I don't know about the language filters here. But seriously tyvm and welcome aboard.

Let me be the first to ask. How do you pronounce the first part of the store's name. I got a guess but I don't know about the language filters here. But seriously tyvm and welcome aboard.

Sheets. Like what A-rabs wear on their heads.

thanks for the big welcome guys!! sorry it took some time to post up!! Youve seen me on the board for a while, been on here for some time now. We plan on doing a lot of give-aways, contests, discounts, events, and more!!!!!

I will do a full intro post on our sponsor page soon!! we just changed our website provider from PSN to 50below. There is a lot of work that needs to be done on the website, the current used section is not up to date, and the hot deals section is not up to date. Ill keep everyone updated!!! thanks again to all!!! cant wait to get everyone involved!!!!!!!

:eek:

yessum!!!

we had 2 ZX10's. an 04 and an 05. both were green, and people must have had something against the color green b/c we had them FOREVER. So D.A., the sales manager, told me to sell them to everyone i knew, for 3999 each. both were in VERY nice shape. the one had 17K, the other had 7 or 8K. Yah, they were 3 grand under book value! you guys will be the first to know if this ever happens again!!!!!

Sounds like a pretty active and participating sponsor to me. That's always a good thing in my mind.

Welcome again

i will try to be VERY active. I know how good it is and can be, to be an active sponsor. To be a sponsor that just gives a discount, and only cares about getting money and not dealing with the group, shouldnt be kept around in my mind, so its very important to me to always be active. (not talking about any sponsors on this site).

I've only been to a few OR events, but i do live in north central ohio, so im usually atleast 2-2.5 hours away from anything. I work at Schiets part time, i am a Package Design Engineer in Fremont also, full time. So i am on the internet all day everyday, so its easy for me to stay up to date on things. I always have one internet page open with like 15 tabs of forums open.