Sweet Website for ride planning

EvilTwin

Use Buckeye Traffic site: http://www.buckeyetraffic.org/ to check for roads that are being worked on around the state. Also shows webcams and weather conditions.

Yeah Evil, we don't need your fancy west-coast bullshits over here, you just take your 19 months of riding weather and go play with the Harley guys over there.

:D

Wow, I thought both motorcycle roads websites were common knowledge. I've had them in my "Favorites" weblinks for years.

The Buckeye Traffic website is new to me. I like that resource. Thanks for posting.

on an unrelated note, you avatar angers me. I demand you remove it and replace it with either Gretzky (in a Rangers jersey), Messier, or Lundqvist at once.

Ok so you guys already knew about it, well I didn't and though it was ubber cool so therefore I immediately thought Id give you guys a heads up, but no more! Dont expect me to pass on any goodies from now on.

Ok so you guys already knew about it, well I didn't and though it was ubber cool so therefore I immediately thought Id give you guys a heads up, but no more! Dont expect me to pass on any goodies from now on.

:lol: It's a game-Who can say repost first!

Yeah Evil, we don't need your fancy west-coast bullshits over here, you just take your 19 months of riding weather and go play with the Harley guys over there.

:D

see, that's the problem with you back east people. You think the weather is always so fucking perfect for those of us suffering on the West Coast, but it isn't.

Yesterday after spending 9 incredible days on the beach in Monterey (condo is actually on the beach) I got stuck riding two hours in the rain on my way home. We suffer just as much as you snow drones do.

24092_1104944001666_1768762767_199501_5907935_n.jpg

24092_1106060629581_1768762767_201687_4408723_n.jpg