Latino Riders

latino_riders_ohio

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you arent invited with a name like that............

Hey I just posted on a couple of your guys offers to take me down to Coshocton Saturday, and then looked back at this thread and it got me thinking....

What if we did a "Latino Trio" ride through Coshocton?! If you know any other tan brothern on the forums that would be up for a Saturday ride maybe I could set a double precedent/record by not only being the first Can-o-Tuna to make it through, but, also the only Kat riding Latino to make it through!

If the ride is a possibility for you let me know!

Hmmm.... I thought this was OHIO Riders.... encompassing ALL riders of OHIO.

I'm latino and really don't want to go on this ride.... One because it's to far away and two, because we are an open group of riders.

IIRC.... He'd said in his intro thread or somethin' that he'd ride with whomever

Though.... If that's the case.... Why name your club that?

I didn't see anything of the sort in his post at the beginning of this thread...
Hey everyone this is Flako (president) of the latino riders ohio m.c. we are looking for member, I started this m.c. last summer and have a no luck recruiting members with my military schedule.

SOO IF YOUR INTERESTED IN JOINING EMAIL ME AT LATINO_RIDERS_OHIO@ATT.NET no matter what race your are or what type of bike you have this m.c. is for people with the love of ridding.. Spread the word around.

Thank you

latino riders ohio m.c.

Like I said..... It was in his intro thread