Brass Balls

SWing'R

Damn, I don't have a chance to see it from where I'm at. Can someone record it for me?

These dudes can't keep their wimminz in line and you think they're man enough to show up for a fist fight?

:D

.... better here than in a fist fight at some bike night' date=' which wouldn't have solved anything.[/quote']

a fist fight would be much more entertaining...when we gonna set this up? i got money on swingr, never seen either guy, but he seems to have more built up anger

Two men enter.... One man leaves.... Two men enter.... One man leaves!!

2163958716_fea57a9986.jpg

These dudes can't keep their wimminz in line.....

True 'dat.... You's got'sta keeps yo' pimp hand strong! pimpslap.gif

Edited by Fonzie

lol i already said this, and one of these chicks got in here playing innocent

I know you did and then swing'r made a reply that didn't even really answer the question and you seemed appeased but I was still confused!

Let's not bring reason or logic into this discussion or it will kill the flow. No good can come from spreading the blame, getting facts straight will not be quite so entertaining.

You should P.M. me your number so we can discuss this. I would like to be your friend too.

Sorry U.P. I'm still working on my interwebz skillz. It's just to difficult and I could really use a friend right now. I'll text you in a bit so we can talk....

Summary:

Wheezle likes to flirt.

Rosso has a temper.

Diamo didn't do anything wrong.

Ananda is still smoking hot.

Thats a pretty good recap, if tall women are you thing ;)

Edited by SWing'R

What's wrong with tall women? If they're tall enough they are like jungle gyms. :D

Ananda is great. I got to sit next to her. Her hands are HUGE. :p

Hands being huge is what he doesn't like about tall women. The shorter they are, the smaller the hands. Smaller hands make his cock look huge. Kinda like the Burger King commercial:D