kawi kid + kawi + ignorant deer =

kawi kid

WOW! Thank god for the the gear bro! Glad you made it thru that okay. This seasons starting off pretty shitty for a few riders already,

please everyone be careful and wear your gear!

Sorry to hear about this, KK. And don't let this take a chunk out of your riding ego. You have simply moved over from the group or riders that will go down, to the list of those that have. You ride these things long enough, and shit will happen. Just be glad you are upright and above ground. We are.

glad youre ok! that helmet is irreplaceable :( can't find them with the fully exposed bewbs anymore...

EDIT: just realized the banner covering the boobs in the ads is removable :D still hard to find though! heal up quick!

Edited by justin0469

Damn, it's good to see you are in one piece.

I've had a close call with a deer already.

Looking at your injuries makes me want to get leather pants.

You didn't lose both knee caps did you?

knee caps are still intact. and so are both new acl's that was kinda a major concern when i stood up since i just got through my last knee operation.

Sorry to hear about this, KK. And don't let this take a chunk out of your riding ego. You have simply moved over from the group or riders that will go down, to the list of those that have. You ride these things long enough, and shit will happen. Just be glad you are upright and above ground. We are.

yeah i always knew i would eventually go down but i always hoped it would be a little more gentle and less destructive to my bike. but the bike is replaceable and im not so i would rather the bike be headed to the scrap yard than me ;)

thanks for the thoughts and nice words everyone. i got the day off work and im gonna start dealing with the insurance company in a little bit. i just have a bad feeling about how its gonna turn out. i have never had a good experience with and insurance company and its prob gonna carry over to now too.

but the bike is replaceable and im not so i would rather the bike be headed to the scrap yard than me ;)

Nah, they make A-holes like you all the time, we'd find another to pick on!

:lol:

thanks for the thoughts and nice words everyone. i got the day off work and im gonna start dealing with the insurance company in a little bit. i just have a bad feeling about how its gonna turn out. i have never had a good experience with and insurance company and its prob gonna carry over to now too.

What company are you dealing with? I say just let them do their thing, maybe be a little anxious to get them going, both be careful not to tick them off. Be as nice as possible until they make offer you a crappy settlement.

im gonna wait and see how the insurance works and when i get everything sorted out there ill start looking around for one. im not getting on one today thats for sure, i can barely get off the couch. i will say im alot less sore than i thought i was gonna be.

Nah, they make A-holes like you all the time, we'd find another to pick on!

:lol:

What company are you dealing with? I say just let them do their thing, maybe be a little anxious to get them going, both be careful not to tick them off. Be as nice as possible until they make offer you a crappy settlement.

its allstate im through and i have full coverage and everything so i know im fine coverage wise. but a long time ago i had a car stolen and i fought and fought with and insurance company only to just get completely screwed. i just am hoping that its not gonna be the case this time.

Its a pretty nauseating feeling watching two deer bolt towards the road, and not being able to warn your friend in front of you. That's not something I ever want to have to see again. I'm glad you're alright buddy.

Brian rolled as least 4 times after dismount, racing his bike down the road. The bike rolled once or twice. He was probably on the ground for 30 yards or so. So his gear held up remarkable well.

He hit the deer broad side so damn hard that I had deer hair on me when I rode through. I was probably 20 to 30 feet behind.

Here are the photos I snapped at the scene.

They aren't the greatest.

picture.php?albumid=966&pictureid=10535

picture.php?albumid=966&pictureid=10536

picture.php?albumid=966&pictureid=10537

picture.php?albumid=966&pictureid=10538

picture.php?albumid=966&pictureid=10539

picture.php?albumid=966&pictureid=10540

picture.php?albumid=966&pictureid=10541

picture.php?albumid=966&pictureid=10542

picture.php?albumid=966&pictureid=10543

Edited by Cdubyah

I just want to mention that the head is as gentle as a watermelon. Some say the helmet saved his face some damage...I say no...it saved him from the graveyard. I bet 99% that he would be dead right now.

without a doubt in my mind i should be dead right now if it wasnt for my helmet. i came down on my head and left shoulder! HELMET SAVED MY LIFE!