Turned 30 and have no desire to ride on a super sport...

Monstrosity

You shoulda bought that Z last year before I did. :D

I like that bike... Since I've got medical bills, am house shopping, and getting married next year I'll probably pick something up cheap. This is the longest I've been without a bike in 8 years and its killing me.... I know where a cheap sumo is I might get to pass the time!

what about the fz1 or fz6, plenty of power, handles good, realitivly cheap, i'm very comfy on mine gets kinda cramped 2 up tho

Did he mention it has handlebars? I ride the wife around and its not cramped at all...but she is just a little thing. I just turned 41 and I ride all day in comfort, that is, after getting my seat redone.

Nice! I'm gonna call on this one! Very Mad Max ish!

Did he mention it has handlebars? I ride the wife around and its not cramped at all...but she is just a little thing. I just turned 41 and I ride all day in comfort' date=' that is, after getting my seat redone.[/quote']

I would consider one in a heart beat!

There are all sorts of deals on fz6's out there. They are great bikes. I haven't had any complaints about riding it two up. The seating position is supremely comfortable as well. I think you said you had wrist/arm pains, probably would be fine.