Turned 30 and have no desire to ride on a super sport...

Monstrosity

I cant believe it... I hit 30 a few weeks ago got on my 636 and couldnt wait to get off... An arm injury has plagued me for the last 3 years. Anyways I sold the bike and am kinda lost now. I still want to ride just not on a super sport. I'd like a Night Train but cant afford it. A Roadstar Warrior would be ideal for a cruiser but I also have lust for a Super Motard bike. The price of the SM bikes are nice plus I wont have to get different gear.

Any thoughts are welcomed (just wanted to get that off my chest).

Considered one of the retro style standards?

I have a 2005 Triumph Bonneville for those days when I'm not up for the thrills of riding a Supersport. Comfy, quick and nimble (for a fake vintage bike), and dead good looking.

Miss_Honeychurch_At_Atwood.jpg

go sport touring, get a triumph sprint. I personally feel the 99-04s are more comfy than the 05+.You can find them for a reasonable price. Mine has 120 hp and 74 ft lbs of torque, and is a pure comfortable joy to ride.

Throw the bags on for 1000+ mile ride

0401101511.jpg

Or you can look like a super sport with sofa comfort

IMG_2379.jpg

my wife will be 36 this yr... rides a supersport street and track.. grow a set... ;)

Your wife probabbly has better self control and she probabbly hasnt had the injuries I have that hinder my ridding...

+1 32 and have quite a few screws and plates. My Busa is comfy. The XX and the 14 would be just as comfy

Love a Busa but I know I'd do 100+ every time I get on the expressway.

speed triple

Triumph_SpeedTriple_LSL_040copy.jpg

Had one and miss it...

• 1 year later...