Christian SportBike Association Ride #2 for 2010

PhilS

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i plan on being there, but its the kids last soccer game so i may have to meet up with ya'll at lunch depending on time.....may have to take the direct route to do that, but we'll see.

Excuses, excuses! :lol: Very similar to the reason I left out early last time! Family is too important. That is all.

Isn't this the date one day before the OR track day at Ginger?..I will be traveling that day!

it doesnt take that long to get to gingerman, nancy

(lol jk, i have no idea how long it takes to get there. grattan takes 5 hrs or so though).

i might be riding with another group that day (if the weather is nice) and if so, maybe we'll see you down there.

AD Farrow is having a reunion ride for the people who have taken their MSF class that day... So, I could ride with you guys and be one of the slower guys, or I could ride with a bunch of newbs on Harleys... Decisions, decisions... :)

have no fear, you can't possibly be any slower than me

AD Farrow is having a reunion ride for the people who have taken their MSF class that day... So, I could ride with you guys and be one of the slower guys, or I could ride with a bunch of newbs on Harleys... Decisions, decisions... :)

I personally dont think that should be a hard descion at all, but hey to each his own. :dunno:

And as been said many times it does not matter how fast you are , we'll wait.

I'll vouch for this. You were all very good about waiting for me, even when I was so far behind I couldn't even see anyone anymore. Through it all, I still manage to stay ahead of some, without even knowing it, though.

I'll vouch for this. You were all very good about waiting for me, even when I was so far behind I couldn't even see anyone anymore. Through it all, I still manage to stay ahead of some, without even knowing it, though.

You were riding with us? I didn't even see you? :rolleyes::lol:

I have got the route planned but I still need a good place for lunch. Where is the Jimbo's that everyone mentions? Is that the place just south of the intersection of 56 and 664? If so that may be too soon for lunch. I would like to plan lunch in Nelsonville but I do not know of any good places aside from fast food. The route has us stopping at Sonic but we can change it to wherever, I am open to suggestions.

I have got the route planned but I still need a good place for lunch. Where is the Jimbo's that everyone mentions? Is that the place just south of the intersection of 56 and 664? If so that may be too soon for lunch. I would like to plan lunch in Nelsonville but I do not know of any good places aside from fast food. The route has us stopping at Sonic but we can change it to wherever, I am open to suggestions.

I've been told that the restaurant at the Rocky stote is good. I don't knwo personally, though.

Sad news, looks like ill miss this one guys. Kids last soccer game at 10am and I can't miss it. :-(

Come on man, you've gotta have you priorities!

And it looks like you have them right in line with where they need to be, same reason I left the last ride early. Family is more importasnt than you clowns, believe it or not!

Have everyone watch his soccer game then go ride? :D

Nice idea! Only push us back 1 1/2 hours.....lol. I was hoping to catch ya'll at lunch but looks like u'll be further south and id miss all the good roads n hocking.... :-( ill still go out if the weather is good, jus n a different direction. :-)