Jagr best friend!

IVRINGS

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't there, but I'm going to put this hypothesis out there: He is not really a "friend" of Jagr's?

Wow! You're quick today! :lol:

I didn't pick up on that at first, until I saw the QSL threadthat he posted in, which I read right after I posted in here. I don't see any need to change my earlier posts, either way.

Fromt he looks of things, 1000rrrider might like him, if he gives him a good deal (and a reacharound.)

And when he calls the police when the first bike arrives on wednesday?

Oh look my other best friend chimed in. :nono:

We will be 15 feet further in the parking lot instead of along the sidewalk or farther down in front of all the other vacant shops.

Not really scared/worried about the whole cop thing.

I don't even think it's marked as a fire lane but whatev.

Oh look my other best friend chimed in. :nono:

We will be 15 feet further in the parking lot instead of along the sidewalk or farther down in front of all the other vacant shops.

Not really scared/worried about the whole cop thing.

I don't even think it's marked as a fire lane but whatev.

It's a closed business and the police are just a phone call away. Bikes don't have a 'right' to park there.

Why the need to give this guy a hard time? He just didn't want you guys parking in front of his business. You were in the wrong and HE is the dick?

:rolleyes:

watch out for that ditch old man, do they make bi-focal face shields? hate to have to scotch tape your other mirror back on!

ummm, who needs the glasses? That's the turn signal lense that is taped on.

I can't live without duct tape and scotch tape and zip ties and....

And when he calls the police when the first bike arrives on wednesday?

Not to start anything. But what's he gonna say? Uhhh...hi....911...there's a bike sitting in my parking lot? There's a bike close to where i work?

He would sound like a crazy old person talking about some youngins, raizing ruckus in his parking lot. :wheelchair:

im guessing this...dont think he even has a bike

he will be back to talk some shit i bet though

What the hell did you join this site for...? I don't see this going well for you...in any possible way.

I obviously wasn't there last week, so don't know what all went down.... But the OP in this thread sounds pretty reasonable. I'm not sensing any sarcasm, or intimidation(aside from the fact that he's letting us know he knows where to find us on here. Did someone tell him, or did he just figure it out from the stickers on the bikes?). He even seems to enjoy looking at the bikes.... Just not right in front of his store

My Spidey senses are tellin' me if we're cool with him, & respect his request, he doesn't have a problem with us

Was there an altercation or somethin' last week, I've not heard about?

I obviously wasn't there last week, so don't know what all went down.... But the OP in this thread sounds pretty reasonable. I'm not sensing any sarcasm, or intimidation(aside from the fact that he's letting us know he knows where to find us on here. Did someone tell him, or did he just figure it out from the stickers on the bikes?). He even seems to enjoy looking at the bikes.... Just not right in front of his store

My Spidey senses are tellin' me if we're cool with him, & respect his request, he doesn't have a problem with us

Was there an altercation or somethin' last week, I've not heard about?

And keep that asshat Jagr away from him.... :lol:

That's pretty rotten that he called Jagr out, though. I think Jagr's a pretty laid back guy, unless provoked. I don't want to see him pissed at someone though....

Not to start anything. But what's he gonna say? Uhhh...hi....911...there's a bike sitting in my parking lot? There's a bike close to where i work?

He would sound like a crazy old person talking about some youngins, raizing ruckus in his parking lot. :wheelchair:

I'm no attorney, but it doesn't sound like a public parking lot. I'm thinkin' Loitering Laws could come into play.... Similar to when you see the "No skateboarding" signs in parking lots

Again..... I get the feeling if we're cool with him, he'll be cool with us

He could say whatever he wants. He could say we're causing trouble of all sorts. Let's face it, someone from a business vs a big group of (mostly) sportbikers. I'm not saying there would be tickets or anything, but it could definitely get that meetup spot shutdown.

You guys are not going to have any problems from me using the lot period! Now if you park in front of my door to my store that is open in the drive in front of it I will ask you to move. I know a few of the guys from CR and just wanted to see who all was showing up. If someone does want to get a deal come see me and I will help you out no problem during the week or weekend. Might want to come in wearing something a little lighter then the gear, but just let me know. The main thing I joined was to make sure what eveyone was tryin' to do in our parking lot. This doesn't have to end like Hooters or Kroger out on the east side since I know some of you. I was thinking of having a little car show or something once the weather says warm that everyone can come by.

Thanks all for helping me see the errors of my ways. All this time I been seeing things so wrong. :nono: as soon as I get home im going to sext the Dalaii Lama and see how many Hail Marys I should say to clear all this up. Peace be with you pansie asses. :thefinger:

You guys are not going to have any problems from me using the lot period! Now if you park in front of my door to my store that is open in the drive in front of it I will ask you to move. I know a few of the guys from CR and just wanted to see who all was showing up. If someone does want to get a deal come see me and I will help you out no problem during the week or weekend. Might want to come in wearing something a little lighter then the gear, but just let me know. The main thing I joined was to make sure what eveyone was tryin' to do in our parking lot. This doesn't have to end like Hooters or Kroger out on the east side since I know some of you. I was thinking of having a little car show or something once the weather says warm that everyone can come by.

that's cool mang!

I might take you up on the matress thing.

Mine has a big fuck ditch right in the middle. :D