2008 white kawasaki z1000, 600 miles

omaralaoui

HEY GUYS , IM SELLING MY BIKE :( I DIDN T EVEN GET IT REGISTERED YET ... BAD STUFF CAME UP ( DEATH IN THE FAMILY BACK HOME ) AND NEED TO GET RID OF THIS ASAP ,IT IS ON EBAY AND HERE IS THE LINK, THANKS GUYS ..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2008-WHITE-KAWASAKI-Z1000-LIKE-NEW-600-MILES-SPOTLESS-/140402952124?cmd=ViewItem&pt=US_motorcycles&hash=item20b0ab07bc

:(

DSCN4253.jpg

Edited by omaralaoui

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You might want to post your reserve up here, since that's the bare minimum you'll take... save people from bidding without winning. Just a suggestion - take it or leave it.

Sorry for your loss, GLWS.

thank you very much for your concern , anyone who wants to know the reserve price, just PM me

Yep

well i never said it is the best handling bike , but for what it is i think it s all opinions, i owned 8 bikes and TO ME ,it was the one that i liked the most , but for track ,it wouldn t compare to some superior handling bike..

now if you ask me ,i d definitely say for just street ( city ) riding , it does the job better than most

Talked to him yesterday and seemed like a straight shooter. My old lady wants me to get another Speed Triple but I'd like to get the Z for the right price.

it was you!! :) the speed triple is GREAT..love the looks,simple but straight to the point, the z has a little more space for the lady , the reserve is a couple hundred less than what i told you my bottom line was yesterday