2008 white kawasaki z1000, 600 miles

omaralaoui

You don't need to take me seriously; this is the internet and not serious business.

Unless you can get a mod to stop me I will continue to play around in this thread and can almost guarantee you won't be selling this bike to anyone I know unless you get real with the price.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Busted!

Price: $7,499.00

Seller Information: OMAR ALAOUIINTERNET MANAGERCLEVELAND AUTO WORKS

Other Details: we are an honest family operated car dealership,we believe in making the customer's experience unique and as enjoyable as possible by breaking most stereotypes set by other dealerships!!our attitude is as laid back as it can be and remember,we are people just like you trying to make an honest living!!!!

lol,well welcome to cleveland avenue, if i dont die on cleveland ave then i think i ll never die!!

to answer your question,my uncle is a dealer , he s the owner, i just work for him, i do advertising and marketing for him, i also do everything else :p

i guessed you missed this

HEY GUYS , IM SELLING MY BIKE :( I DIDN T EVEN GET IT REGISTERED YET ... BAD STUFF CAME UP ( DEATH IN THE FAMILY BACK HOME ) AND NEED TO GET RID OF THIS ASAP ,IT IS ON EBAY AND HERE IS THE LINK, THANKS GUYS ..

I guess you forgot about this, so the death in the family was bullshit too then?

HEY GUYS , IM SELLING MY BIKE :( I DIDN T EVEN GET IT REGISTERED YET ... BAD STUFF CAME UP ( DEATH IN THE FAMILY BACK HOME ) AND NEED TO GET RID OF THIS ASAP ,IT IS ON EBAY AND HERE IS THE LINK, THANKS GUYS

:(DSCN4253.jpg

We didn't miss the OP though... Didn't even get to register it? Lemme guess, it's in the dealership's name? Then lay a sob story on top of it for good measure.

True or not, it's a little shady to give the people on ORDN a sob story and then blast it out over the net sans sob story, when you didn't meet the post count or sponsorship requirements to do so on here.

ok listen you stupid fuck,you speak about my family again i swear you wont like the outcome , so calm the fuck down and stay away

sorry buddy, but thats grounds for the ban hammer. We're all friendly here, :supergay:

:lol:

I have never shit up a for sale thread in here so for me to do this is not normal. Something about this whole deal didn't sound right so I took exception to it.

If a dealer wants’ to come in and sponsor the site that would be great and I would even help their threads along if I thought it would benefit one of the members here and I certainly wouldn't fuck around with one of their threads. I have even posted dealer prices for people who are interested in something, not as a benefit to the dealer but to help out a member.

I am assuming everyone here has quit biding on this because it's well over the going rate for this bike.