Anyone wants to ride this route???

jsheikh

I dunno if its too much to ask. But if anyone who's coming familiarize themselves with the map/area... Just in case im leading or get lost i dont wanna slow other ppl down haha

If you're the leader, you lead. Others will have to trust you and be understanding if you do screw up. I've never had a problem with any of the Dayton peeps on a ride, even when I do screw up the route. :)

Little note, bring up the map on Google Maps, select to send the directions to someone, copy and paste directions to Word, and print out into a small sheet. Tape that sheet to your tank. That way you can at least glance at the roads you're supposed to turn on.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're the leader, you lead. Others will have to trust you and be understanding if you do screw up. I've never had a problem with any of the Dayton peeps on a ride, even when I do screw up the route. :)

Little note, bring up the map on Google Maps, select to send the directions to someone, copy and paste directions to Word, and print out into a small sheet. Tape that sheet to your tank. That way you can at least glance at the roads you're supposed to turn on.

Sound advice... will do that sir... Its my first time riding in a legit group with a legit "route" haha... I usually just cruise with a buddy and go wherever. Plus I probably have the least experience on the forum (been riding for 2 months lol) so i'll most likely be going slower than everyone else. I just want everyone to have fun and not get bored laggn behind me haha. I'd rather play catch up than have ppl bored.

Sound advice... will do that sir... Its my first time riding in a legit group with a legit "route" haha... I usually just cruise with a buddy and go wherever. Plus I probably have the least experience on the forum (been riding for 2 months lol) so i'll most likely be going slower than everyone else. I just want everyone to have fun and not get bored laggn behind me haha. I'd rather play catch up than have ppl bored.

Just ride to your ability and youll be fine. Dont let anybody else constitute your pace or riding behavior. Those routes have plenty of stop signs and intersections to let everybody catch up.

Just ride your ride and i will follow. You could screw up the route and i wouldnt even notice or care. Its your route so even if you do get off track just act like you meant to go around a country block twice:D.

Just ride your ride and i will follow. You could screw up the route and i wouldnt even notice or care. Its your route so even if you do get off track just act like you meant to go around a country block twice:D.

Thats exactly how I look at it. Its your ride. You lead. if you get lost, and honestly have no idea how to get back, we will get you straightend around. Thats half the fun of riding is getting yourself lost. Just ride your own pace. Don't ride above your comfort level. Anytime I lead a ride, I explain to everyone that I will wait at every stop sign. Just as i did for granda080 and daustin00 tonight. :D

its not bad, some long sweepers. I won't be able to get out untill about 6 this evening guys. I appoligize for that. If anyone wants to ride after 6 let me know.

Aww booo!... lol oh well another time then... If ppl running late maybe we can wait... Whats the earliest you can make it?

My neighbor's been here for a long time, and was telling me a good areas to ride. I'll have to talk with him and get directions. Last friday was a good route, lets keep doing this. Hopefully the sun will sneak out for a little today.