COD Black Ops

SAMBUSA

You just have to play it more than a day. lol

Anything Treyarch puts out isn't going to be comparable to Infinity Ward. It's like the practice squad playing against the 1st stringers.

That being said, I'm shocked that I actually like this game. I'm a huge skeptic of Treyarch, but I think they nailed this one. Only thing I really dislike is all of the menus I have to go through to see my damn challenges. That's a bit confusing.

You can both suck it. I've played a lot more than a day. And I wouldn't run your mouth little man, the times we played together you didn't do much better than me. :thefinger:

HAHA

Cleave just called you out Brian. I'm thinking a contract match to settle the dispute!

alright so if everyone on here had the option, what would you buy? Xbox or Playstation?

We have a F'ing Wii at the house and I hate it! If you have a rugrat or baby sit rugrats from time to time. It is priceless! but to just have one you must need a labotomy(sp)!

alright so if everyone on here had the option, what would you buy? Xbox or Playstation?

Honestly the difference isn't that much now.

XBOX live is $60 per year. PSN is free

I think the network is of better quality with the XBOX though. That's my personal opinion.

I purchased an xbox for the xbox specific games. PS3 has the same sort of thing.