Dayton: Another big group ride May 30th like we did in 08 and 09?

NinjaNick

In 2008 we had a shit load of them, in 2009 maybe 5, but we need to do one this year and have a bunch of motorcycles riding through the countryside.

Schmuckgirl and some others are coming down from Columbus as well and I'm sure they'd like to meet some of you guys.

Sooooooo, chime in and we'll start making a list.

Here's the roster:

1. NinjaNick

2. cattmouch33

3. Warpspeed

4. SchmuckGirl

5. Xtremef4i

6. Fusion

7. Insanezx10r

8. Knodel

9. Hondajt

10. jarvismb

11. E-Flores

12. Ridinfast

13. Pocar

14. Dustinsn3485

15. Palandor

16. Oldschoolsdime92

17. Natedogg624

18. 20thGix

19. Rawlins87

20. Wrillo

21. Jsheikh

22. Balaormiga

23. Starcade

24. RSVDon

25. Granda080

26. 1000rrrider

27. Freeballin

28. CattaniAFJ (maybe)

29. FazerLady (maybe)

30. Ohdaho (maybe)

31. NightRider (maybe)

32. Conn-e-rott Ninja (maybe)

33. Madcat6183 (maybe)

34. ltsrunm (maybe)

Disclaimer: Also, O.R people wear helmets, if they don't please do. If you bring anyone that's not on the board make sure they atleast wear a helmet at bare minimum. Nobody wants to be around to see a head bust open like watermelon if you happen to bite it. Be considerate to others and ride w/out a helmet on your OWN time, not with the group.

Also, NO tailgating others...stay off eachothers ass!

That is all.

MAY 30th!! 10am. Beavercreek US35 Marathon. EVERYONE park to the FAR left of the lot. There's a big open space that we all can line our bikes up at and not cause any problems with the gas station. Also, have a full tank for when we pull out. We have so many people you may want to fill your tank up elsewhere before you show up or the night before. Thanks.

http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?t=58457

Begin thread.........

Edited by NinjaNick

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm up for a big ride, Got some new gear and I;d love to get out on a weekend for a nice ride this year.

Getting xtremef4i out might difficult since his wife is about 6 months along..... I think.

We talk almost everyday, I'll get his ass out there!

Matt C - you in? Mark it on your calendar.

Man thats the day after crawl for cancer... Schmuckgirl remember last year? I ll plan to make it but I have to make sure I m in the right mindset to ride a big ride.

Last year I did not recover until late the following day.

Man thats the day after crawl for cancer... Schmuckgirl remember last year? I ll plan to make it but I have to make sure I m in the right mindset to ride a big ride.

Last year I did not recover until late the following day.

Oh my, I do remember that from last year.

It starts early, though, so you could get done early and get some rest.

I say you can do both but I know where you're coming from!

I can't say maybe a 3 hour ride probably with a food stop, but people can go as they please like always. I can always point you in the right direction. We are never too far from 71. Come on down man. :)

Edited by NinjaNick

Joe (insanezx10r) just texted me and said he will be there for sure! Awesome! I haven't seen/ridden with him since 2008!! Good guy for sure! :cheers:

Awesome! I was just looking for his number the other day. I'm definitely making it if Joe is going.