Dayton: Another big group ride May 30th like we did in 08 and 09?

NinjaNick

I MAY be in for this...yep, a solid maybe.

Added with maybe

I would love to go too...will talk to hubby and see if we can make it.

Mel

Added with maybe

Whoa, KC lives. Haven't seen nor heard anything from him in forever!

Yeah, he moved to CBUS for a better job. I miss the guy. :cool:

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I updated 1st post AGAIN with parking information when you arrive for the 1st timers. Also, try to fill up before you arrive elsewhere or the night before. It will HELP alot on congestion and start the ride sooner.

1 of the older guys that worked there asked me last month when I was on my bike when we were having another big gathering on Sunday, so looks like he'll finally get one. :lol: They don't mind it as long as we keep it cool and don't piss off other customers.

Edited by NinjaNick

i be there....get them tires scuffed in

I live in columbus (upper arlington) so if anyone wants to meet and ride there together that'd be cool

KC, that you? looking forward to riding with ya again. hows the flat track going?

Wow! 29 people including maybes.... this may be a new record ride considering it is a non charity event and not OR sponsored

Edited by xtremef4i

if KC is going, the pace just got kicked up a notch or two....

(and now that the whole Thursday crew is here, we have to go to Hooters and make further inappropriate comments to the waitresses)

Ok count me in...

I'll need directions

Done.

Here's the addy. Get directions from where you live on mapquest or google.

600 South Orchard Lane

Beavercreek, OH 45434

Marathon/Circle K (CLICK)

KC, that you? looking forward to riding with ya again. hows the flat track going?

Wow! 29 people including maybes.... this may be a new record ride considering it is a non charity event and not OR sponsored

That's how I dues. :lol:

if KC is going, the pace just got kicked up a notch or two....

Don't say that. Some people will get the wrong impression. KC and I use to get competitive at times, but not this ride..:nono: With this many people it's not going to be like that. The ones up front will roll out at times, but it's not going to be like the small group rides.

Edited by NinjaNick

Don't say that. Some people will get the wrong impression. KC and I use to get competitive at times, but not this ride..:nono: With this many people it's not going to be like that. The ones up front will roll out at times, but it's not going to be like the small group rides.

I call bs...you two can't be calm and KC will be 3 miles ahead of the group :D

We should crash hooters I miss Jarvis' comments to the waitresses. I'm sure they do too....

I call bs...you two can't be calm and KC will be 3 miles ahead of the group :D

We should crash hooters I miss Jarvis' comments to the waitresses. I'm sure they do too....

HAHAHAHA

that waitress was a beotch

that waitress was a beotch

truth.

she needed to watch the way she was talking to the menfolk.

(and i damn sure wasn't going to put my own napkin under my drink)

Damn, that first post is looking pretty promising!

This is starting to peak my intrest.
i be there....get them tires scuffed in

I live in columbus (upper arlington) so if anyone wants to meet and ride there together that'd be cool

We can set up a thread to meet in Columbus and head down to the Circle K together...