Dayton: Another big group ride May 30th like we did in 08 and 09?

NinjaNick

I can't say maybe a 3 hour ride probably with a food stop, but people can go as they please like always. I can always point you in the right direction. We are never too far from 71. Come on down man. :)

It's a good possibility I need to get some long rides in to prepare for ride to Sturgis but my father-in-law just called me last night and wants me to fly to Texas and ride his new HD home so not sure when that will be should be before the 30th though.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 50/50 since It's my mother's birthday that weekend. If I don't need to be in Cinci on Sunday for that, then I'm in. I'll try to persuade her that Saturday is when all the cool kids party, so I can have Sunday open.

:lol: You know I'd probably be there anyway :p , but the last time I saw Joe was when we were at Putnam the year before last.

He said he will text you soon.

Graduation party that day.....won't be able to make this. :(

Next time then!! :cheers:

It's a good possibility I need to get some long rides in to prepare for ride to Sturgis but my father-in-law just called me last night and wants me to fly to Texas and ride his new HD home so not sure when that will be should be before the 30th though.

See ya on the 30th. ;):p

I'm 50/50 since It's my mother's birthday that weekend. If I don't need to be in Cinci on Sunday for that, then I'm in. I'll try to persuade her that Saturday is when all the cool kids party, so I can have Sunday open.

Jarvis, I FWD you a text from xtremef4i. You better make it. We miss being out riding with you man.

I'm in!!!

:woo:

im down and i think pocar down to

Hell yeah! :woo:

sign me up

:woo: See you there man!

This is looking legit! And I haven't seen Joe in ages.

Tru-dat!

I'm a little hurt that I wasn't listed as an original, I may or may not come now ;)

What do you speak of? See you there! :cheers:

im more than likley game.

Awesome! Mark it down and we all will see you there. You'll enjoy yourself, good ride, always someone to talk to, and we'll stop and get food too. There is this one place out in the country that has cookouts that we have stopped to eat at before.

is this memorial day weekend? id like to go but i wont know for sure til it gets closer. that'll be the weekend after Roll on Columbus, so i'd be able to show off the new "livery" lol

You'll be fine. See ya there. :)

probably down citing some ungodly final or project.

GAY! Seriously that is a poor excuse to miss this big group gathering man. You will get to meet and know MANY. I'll carry you there if I have to homeslice! :slap:

We'll have to make plans for the Columbus people to ride down together closer to the weekend of the ride!

Good deal yo!

this

im down

Hell yeah! See you there!

GAY! Seriously that is a poor excuse to miss this big group gathering man. You will get to meet and know MANY. I'll carry you there if I have to homeslice! :slap:

He'll probably fit in your pocket. :lol: