Dayton: Another big group ride May 30th like we did in 08 and 09?

NinjaNick

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised Flounder hasn't posted that someone is going to get in a wreck because it's a big group yet...

lol.gif

if KC is going, the pace just got kicked up a notch or two....

(and now that the whole Thursday crew is here, we have to go to Hooters and make further inappropriate comments to the waitresses)

Man that was fun. I miss those times

Looks like I'll make it, gonna trailer over though I'm a puss and run soft compound tires dont want em flat spoted from the long freeway ride.

Plus then there'll be a trailer there if someone from Cbus breaks or crashes I can bring em back.

Wheres a good spot to unload and leave the truck and trailer?

@ninjanick: that's ankeney fields and you'll be lucky to find parking there with the memorial tourney going on... that whole area will be crowded as balls dude.

however, i propose we ride through the complex showing off our bikes for the kids. :D

Looks like I'll make it, gonna trailer over though I'm a puss and run soft compound tires dont want em flat spoted from the long freeway ride.

Plus then there'll be a trailer there if someone from Cbus breaks or crashes I can bring em back.

Wheres a good spot to unload and leave the truck and trailer?

Matter of fact quit being a pansy and ride here. Get some regular street tires and quit wasting money on race tires that you don't need on the street except the pose factor. :D

Actually if you come in on US35, take the exit on US42 North and there is Ledbetter Rd. and it is a HUGE empty parking lot on weekends. Park there and then ride the 5 miles to our meeting spot. We should meet there with this many people anyway....It's up to everyone else.

Do you guys want to change the meeting spot to a place that is HUGE and much easier to manuever?

@ninjanick: that's ankeney fields and you'll be lucky to find parking there with the memorial tourney going on... that whole area will be crowded as balls dude.

however, i propose we ride through the complex showing off our bikes for the kids. :D

Damn, I remember that shit! They split a lot of us up too. Maaaaaan, I'm posting up a NEW meeting spot!. Ledbetter Rd. I will start the thread.

I swear if we run into another infestation of bicycles I'll start throwing sticks in their spokes

as of right now I should be able to go

Holy shizzle the bicycles....LOL.

Thats was some messed up shit right there.

I would love to ride in this...but I am not real confident on the new bike as I only have about 200 miles on it since buying it. Just gonna be a bit weary of laying into it into corners and such...but I might still go along for a nice ride.

going to need directions to ledbetter rd.from Springfield ( 675 south to 35 west...? )

The link to the meeting spot is in the new thread.

Put in your address to get directions from where you are coming from. You can use google maps for directions. I know back roads from Springfield that lead to Central State and then US42 is what I would take, OR 72 to 42 straight into Xenia,but google map directions from your address to there. ;)

http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?t=58457

It's a strip mall of gov't buildings that are closed on weekends. BMV is there too. It's all houses except the parking lot. There is nothing there but concrete. You can't miss it...probably 200 yards long of pure concrete....HUGE.

Aerial view of parking lot

It's the HUGE lot right next to 42 in this picture.

I put this in the UPDATED thread too.

Edited by NinjaNick