Benefit ride for BKIZZ

oldschoolsdime92

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone want me to create a charity page on facebook and a paypal account we can use to get the ball rolling? pass it around with a description in the info and see if we cant start helping to get his bike on the road? ide be happy to share the password on the account with ben stillman or someone more well known on the site

ok creating the FB group now, ill use the contact info that bkizz put up for the donations to be sent to instead of hassling with a paypal

ill post the FB description in this thread in a minute so you guys can edit it before publishing it

i used Brian Kinney Foundation for the name since thats what he posted as his PO Box

hows this sound? feel free to make any changes before i publish

"Brian Kinney is a local member and friend of many people in the Ohio motorcycle scene. Last September while on a ride, Brian was ran off the road and hit a tree head-on. He is now paralyzed from the chest down as a result. Brian has been a huge inspiration to everybody who has come in contact with him; he has stayed positive and not lost who he was. He is making the best of a bad situation and choosing to live his life. He is still active in the car and motorcycle community today.

Recently he got in contact with a person who makes a kit for paraplegics that will get Brian back on his bike again. Due to medical costs and other things he needs for his changed lifestyle, the money is not readily available. We are starting this foundation to help him collect enough money to get back on two wheels!

Here is his story

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/briankinney

Any donations to help him would be greatly appreciated, no matter how small. He has given so much inspiration to everybody, now it's time we can all give something back to him.

Even if you do not know Brian, we ask you to please help us out in this cause. I can't imagine how hard it would be to lose the function of my legs at such a young age, and now we have a chance to help give him back the one thing that he loved.

Thank you very much, I will keep this updated as it all progresses!"

SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH. Bikers are the shit. Whatever you need me to do, I'm all for it. I would like to go to bike night soon to talk to everyone but I have class on Wednesdays.

Like I said before, once a rider always a rider.

HPIM3669.jpg

Brian Kinney is a local member and friend of many people in the Ohio motorcycle scene. Last September while on a ride, Brian was ran off the road and hit a tree head-on. He is now paralyzed from the chest down as a result. Brian has been a huge inspiration to everybody who has come in contact with him; he has stayed positive and not lost who he was. He is making the best of a bad situation and choosing to live his life. He is still active in the car and motorcycle community today.

Recently he got in contact with a person who makes a kit for paraplegics that will get Brian back on his bike again. Due to medical costs and other things he needs for his changed lifestyle, the money is not readily available. The members of OhioRiders.net are starting this foundation to help him collect enough money to get back on two wheels!

Here is his story

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/briankinney

Any donations to help him would be greatly appreciated, no matter how small. He has given so much inspiration to everybody, now it's time we can all give something back to him.

Even if you do not know Brian, we ask you to please help us out in this cause. I can't imagine how hard it would be to lose the function of my legs at such a young age, and now we have a chance to help give him back the one thing that he loved.

Thank you very much, I will keep this updated as it all progresses!

All donations may be sent to:

Brian Kinney Foundation

PO BOX 648

Dublin OH 43017

Please spread this page around to people you know, we can use all the support we can get.

SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH. Bikers are the shit. Whatever you need me to do, I'm all for it. I would like to go to bike night soon to talk to everyone but I have class on Wednesdays.

Like I said before, once a rider always a rider.

it would be awesome if we can get this done for you man

the thing you can do to help keep this organized, is any donations you receive, keep track of them and maybe put them in a separate account so we can keep track of how much we need towards the goal

it will be awesome when can get this done for you man

the thing you can do to help keep this organized, is any donations you receive, keep track of them and maybe put them in a separate account so we can keep track of how much we need towards the goal

Fixed that for ya.:cool:

heres the page, ill work on getting a pic up in the profile and ill make a new thread about it that we can hopefully get stickied

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=109176159125192#!/group.php?gid=109176159125192&v=info

Might wanna put the link to his story where it's clickable. Cant click it where it's at. Great work Tyler