Brian Kinney Foundation

Steve Butters

a few of us got together and got this group created on facebook

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=109176159125192&v=info#!/group.php?gid=109176159125192&ref=ts

could we get a mod to sticky this so the word can get passed around please?

lets make this happen!

Edited by jagr

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also passed this on to the Ohio G35 guys that might know him

I just saw the post on G35driver.com. Thanks! That is a small world!

To all that are helping out with this, I give you a HUGE thanks! Some think I'm crazy for wanting to get back on a bike but most understand. Things just haven't been the same. (duh) I just want to ride and now I know it's possible.

I just saw the post on G35driver.com. Thanks! That is a small world!

To all that are helping out with this, I give you a HUGE thanks! Some think I'm crazy for wanting to get back on a bike but most understand. Things just haven't been the same. (duh) I just want to ride and now I know it's possible.

not a problem at all man! I'm not over there much since getting rid of my G but thought I remembered seeing your user name over there. Anything I can do to help!

Some think I'm crazy for wanting to get back on a bike but most understand. Things just haven't been the same. (duh) I just want to ride and now I know it's possible.

I can understand the desire to get back on but how exactly is it going to happen? How does this "kit" manage it for you? Just curious.

this sounds like a great idea...i would possibly in for it

Happy to go over this over a beer. I have no idea how the foundation is set up, but I'm sure we can come up with a way to make this happen. I've mentioned several times how Brian is truly inspirational- beyond words. Drop a line, and lets see what we can do.

Happy to go over this over a beer. I have no idea how the foundation is set up, but I'm sure we can come up with a way to make this happen. I've mentioned several times how Brian is truly inspirational- beyond words. Drop a line, and lets see what we can do.

theres nothing too organized at the moment.... i think brian has set up a PO Box and i made a facebook page...i think thats the extent of it at the moment

theres nothing too organized at the moment.... i think brian has set up a PO Box and i made a facebook page...i think thats the extent of it at the moment

I guess what we'll have to do is find a way to hook up paypal, and make sure it's filed as a non-profit. If there's a lawyer in the house, can we get a heads up?

I guess what we'll have to do is find a way to hook up paypal, and make sure it's filed as a non-profit. If there's a lawyer in the house, can we get a heads up?

i was thinking this is the best route to take

but i wasnt sure if you needed to tie a bank account to it or not

i think you can set up a paypal alone cant you? and then when theres enough in it, just have them mail you a paper check?

if so, we would just need to make an email address for it and then sign up a paypal account to that email address

i was thinking this is the best route to take

but i wasnt sure if you needed to tie a bank account to it or not

i think you can set up a paypal alone cant you? and then when theres enough in it, just have them mail you a paper check?

if so, we would just need to make an email address for it and then sign up a paypal account to that email address

I dont think that's possible. Pretty sure you have to use a bank account to have a paypal addy. I'd suggest that we use a paypal addy of a trusted member, like Casper or Carie, and they can keep the forum/facebook updated on what's needed.

Nobody trusts Casper, he's a ghost.

Shaddup!!!

Also, there is no need for an attorney. This type of work is done ALOT on the Busa sites. Peeps just send the site owner their donation. He distributes it accordingly