UPDATED: Dayton May 30th ride meeting spot!

NinjaNick

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'm gonna bring my dualsport instead of the cruiser since others are going to bring their Sumos. Sounds like it's going to be a fun ride with either bike though.

Already? DAmn, quit abusing it. :eek:

If only you knew. :D

I'm proud of that little Tremec. Made it 101,101 miles before finally locking up in grand fashion while going sideways with smoke rolling off the rears. :lol:

That trans has seen over 120 dragstrip passes, countless auto-x runs, and powershifting at least once a day.

I play hard... :cool:

Count me out....No clue where this new spot is....doesnt sound like th route you used to do....and I just wont have the time next weekend.

Sorry but I am out.

Fine I'll count you out.:(:nono: It's down the road off of 35/42 exit. Really simple and I posted a satellite image on the first post. Google maps provide all information needed for directions. You can zoom out and see any route you want to take to the meeting spot if you really wanted to go. You take the bypass around Xenia and the 42North exit and it's a right at the first light on you're there. You just don't want to go now in general, because I don't believe that you don't know how to use a map man.:p Come on now. :lol: We will be on the same ride route too, just bigger meeting spot, although we will be starting about 5 miles into it because the beginning is worthless with so much gravel we have found.

I also might have to work as well next weekend...which sucks considering I was looking forward to anice holiday weekend....but the boss decided to schedule work on the only time this place could shut down.

Go figure..they get time off and instead I am forced to work.

And I looked at that "Satellite" image and had no damn clue where that was at?

Is it off the bypass?

If only you knew. :D

I'm proud of that little Tremec. Made it 101,101 miles before finally locking up in grand fashion while going sideways with smoke rolling off the rears. :lol:

That trans has seen over 120 dragstrip passes, countless auto-x runs, and powershifting at least once a day.

I play hard... :cool:

I see what you did there. I thought you just drove it on street.

I also might have to work as well next weekend...which sucks considering I was looking forward to anice holiday weekend....but the boss decided to schedule work on the only time this place could shut down.

Go figure..they get time off and instead I am forced to work.

And I looked at that "Satellite" image and had no damn clue where that was at?

Is it off the bypass?

Yep...you can click on the map and move it around Matt. You can see it come off of 35.

I see what you did there. I thought you just drove it on street.

Primarily a DD. But I've been known to thrash on it at the tracks. :)

New trans coming soon, then forced induction and a new diff. Gonna be a fun year.

BTW....theres a trackday I'd love to do at putnam may 30th....

Slight derail... Ive been to Putnam, bit not to Mid Ohio yet. Are they similar? Looking for training/teaching right now more than an "open track"

Damn I just followed "little miami scenic bike trail" on the map on the first post and it goes from Springfield all the way down to Batavia in Cincinnati! Wow that's a LONG bike path! :eek:

I added you idodishez ;) Just show up, it's a good time meeting new riders and being part of a HUGE group that you NEVER see around Ohio much when it comes to sportbikes or hell Harley riders unless it's some charity event. It's pretty damn amazing seeing all these bikes together riding. I'm sure many people that see us have something to talk about during dinner because of us. "Damn, you wouldn't believe how many bikes I saw at once today!" :lol:

I added you idodishez ;) Just show up, it's a good time meeting new riders and being part of a HUGE group that you NEVER see around Ohio much when it comes to sportbikes or hell Harley riders unless it's some charity event. It's pretty damn amazing seeing all these bikes together riding. I'm sure many people that see us have something to talk about during dinner because of us. "Damn, you wouldn't believe how many bikes I saw at once today!" :lol:

Gettin goosebumps:)

So far since Ive moved to Ohio, I've only ridden w Cruiser riders from church. will be nice to be among fellow sportbike riders.

Damn I just followed "little miami scenic bike trail" on the map on the first post and it goes from Springfield all the way down to Batavia in Cincinnati! Wow that's a LONG bike path! :eek:

Yeah they converted a bunch of old rail ways and what not into bike paths. We actually planned on using that as a 100 mile ride sometime before the end of the year.

Count me in as maybe... Tore my rotator cuff last week so I dunno if i'll be in any shape to ride. If its at all possible for me to ride for more than 15 minutes without dislocating my shoulder i'll be there. It's still marked on my calendar ;-)

The bike trail goes all the way to Newtown....I blade it all the time..

Yeah I've found I enjoy it way more than I thought I would. We are using riding as part of our work out to get ready for this next year: http://toughmudder.com/

I said "bicycle right?" because I just wanted to make sure you weren't talking with your motorcycle. ;) I'm glad you take it to the trail instead of slowing cars/bikes up on the road.

The bike trail goes all the way to Newtown....I blade it all the time..

It's a HUGE trail for sure.