Ohio Motorcyclist SHOT by police

rawlins87

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is local for me...didn't read the thread but the motorcycle rider was banging the cops wife true story. should have shot the wife.

Links? i said this was local for me, usually people don't make their personal business public especially if you're nailing a cops wife. Believe what you will Mc.C.'s uncle is in my golf league. Played with him yesterday morning.

WHAT!!! Boy... this adds to it a bit... The conviction is done now so it is too late to add evidence to the case but... wow...

I'm not doubting this is local gossip & making the rounds, but I am gonna call :bs: as to the legitimacy of it

If there were any truth to it, don'cha think the prosecutor would've hired a P.I to look into it sometime over the last year, & plastered the whole trial with it to make his job easier getting the conviction??

If there is any truth to it, & for whatever reason it didn't make it into the criminal trial.... I most certainly think the civil trial will be inundated with this little nugget of knowledge

Time will tell, I suppose

anyone scroll down on the link where it say related videos, and watch the RAW dash cam video. He left the damn bike on the dude at least 2 minutes and didnt and attempt to pick it up. Dudes buddy had to and you could see where the pipe was burning through the guys jeans.

Wow what a piece of shit this guy is...

I'm not doubting this is local gossip & making the rounds, but I am gonna call :bs: as to the legitimacy of it

If there were any truth to it, don'cha think the prosecutor would've hired a P.I to look into it sometime over the last year, & plastered the whole trial with it to make his job easier getting the conviction??

If there is any truth to it, & for whatever reason it didn't make it into the criminal trial.... I most certainly think the civil trial will be inundated with this little nugget of knowledge

wow - um that kinda makes it attempted murder........ the traffic stop was just a front to do the deed......

Well, this could work as both defense and prosecution advantage. The defense could say that he just ran the plate because of a traffic violation and then saw the name and had a heat of passion moment and shot the guy. And I think we all know what the prosecution would say. lol. As for the legitimacy of the claim... Ehhh... Who knows.

wow thats ridicules why would he even have his gun drawn on that kind of stop.

and to anyone who has ever sat on a motorcycle with one hand he looks totally normal not strapped with a gun. stupid cream puff smashin retard just cause you get a badge doesent mean you should carry a gun.

Man, I normally give cops the benefit of the doubt, but this is really scary. I have a ccw and I carry it all the time when I ride. I have been pulled over while carrying in my car but never on my bike. I wouldn't touch the gun at all as soon as I see those lights behind me I'm not going to try to put it in my center console that is just asking to get shot. Just leave the gun where it is put your hands on the steering wheel and wait for the cop, then tell him immediately that you have a license to carry and are carrying. Wait for him to tell you what to do.

Excellent point about not trying to put firearm in console while officer is right behind you. That kind of movement would definitely draw attention from LEO.

I knew that I was getting pulled over as soon long before the officers were close enough to see my movements . Firearm was in center console before patrol car was even close. Both stops at nights also, so movement was not detectable from distance. I would not think of making all that movement while officer was on my rear bumper, parked behind me or walking up. Definitely a no-no at that point. From the time I began pulling off to the side my hands remained on the wheel until I slowly reached over to put the window down and then handed my ID's to the officers and notified them that I had a loaded pistol in the center console.

I have to agree here, this would have come out in court if it had been true, the attempted murder, also probably pre-meditated would have carried a much larger penalty and the attorney would have definitely sought for that if it were true. The video is still really scary.

Excellent point about not trying to put firearm in console while officer is right behind you. That kind of movement would definitely draw attention from LEO.

I knew that I was getting pulled over as soon long before the officers were close enough to see my movements . Firearm was in center console before patrol car was even close. Both stops at nights also, so movement was not detectable from distance. I would not think of making all that movement while officer was on my rear bumper, parked behind me or walking up. Definitely a no-no at that point. From the time I began pulling off to the side my hands remained on the wheel until I slowly reached over to put the window down and then handed my ID's to the officers and notified them that I had a loaded pistol in the center console.

Just an FYI ORC 2923.16 Improperly handling firearms in a motor vehicle.

(2) If the person is transporting or has a loaded handgun in a motor vehicle in a manner authorized under division (E)(1) of this section, knowingly remove or attempt to remove the loaded handgun from the holster, case, bag, box, container, or glove compartment, knowingly grasp or hold the loaded handgun, or knowingly have contact with the loaded handgun by touching it with the person’s hands or fingers while the motor vehicle is being operated on a street, highway, or public property unless the person removes, attempts to remove, grasps, holds, or has the contact with the loaded handgun pursuant to and in accordance with directions given by a law enforcement officer;

(I) Whoever violates this section is guilty of improperly handling firearms in a motor vehicle... Violation of division © of this section is a misdemeanor of the fourth degree.

Eye for and eye maybe???

:lol:

Just an FYI ORC 2923.16 Improperly handling firearms in a motor vehicle.

I really, really hate over-regulation like this. So if I'm a passenger in a car in motion and want to clear the chamber on my holstered pistol I just broke the law?