Don't let your dog pee in my grass!

Dubguy85

ummm... anyone else think that the mom might be full of it? He was a child who encouraged other children to get off the lawn? what???? what kind of child does that.

Wierd kids, kids with control issues, kids with wierd parents.

I still remember riding my bicycle from my gma's house to my mom's place and along the way one day were these kids that were raking leaves to the street. They blocked the sidewalk and had me ride around in the street and said something about their mom not liking people riding in her grass and leaves.

I still remember riding my bicycle from my gma's house to my mom's place and along the way one day were these kids that were raking leaves to the street. They blocked the sidewalk and had me ride around in the street and said something about their mom not liking people riding in her grass and leaves.

You should of went full blast through the leaves and locked up the rear in the grass :D

Dude's effed for a murder conviction. depending on the jurisdiction, it might be 2nd degree murder, but that just means that the death penalty won't be within the sentencing guidelines.

seems pretty open and shut to me...

OK, so maybe the next question is, what kind of child grows up being like that about lawns, then allows his dog to piss on someone else's lawn knowing that they are OCD too...and THEN ends up getting murdered for it. I'm just thinking that his mom was smoking something. There's probably a lot more to the story than what is being told... maybe the dude provoked the fight? I'm not saying he deserved to be murdered, but he's probably not completely innocent either.

i dont have a problem with peoples dogs peeing in my lawn. no big deal. its just piss. hell, i piss in the yard sometimes too.

my problem is with ppl who let their dog shit in my lawn then dont clean it up. i swear to god, next person that does that, im gonna find out where they live, stop at white castle on the way to their house then shit all over their lawn.

It's like the OCD version of Gran Torino

Messed up that it happened on Mother's Day.... Feel bad for his whole family's loss, but especially his mom

Bet the mailmen don't step on the grass anymore.... With or without the sign