Ride Sunday 5/16

CleaveTheGreat

Lame. Stop working and playing softball on Sundays. And I'm not going to gingerman cuz I don't have the money and I dont wanna wreck the only bike I have. Let me use your bike and I'll go :D

I'm riding the only bike I got, what's your point? :dunno:

And no, you cannot ride my bike. I've seen you ride and you can't control that little 600 of yours. :D

On Sunday I'm gonna head down south of Canton and hit some of the nice roads down there for a few hours. If anyone else is coming, I'm thinking an 11am start time, meet at the DQ in Bolivar on rt 212. Post up if you're interested.

Yo I think I will be game! I was gonna be hitting up 164 and 212 was my plan.... Well all around there atleast.

I might be in….. I’ll have to see what my plans are and what’s going on with me.

I’ll give you my final answer later today or super early tomorrow morning.

no WV today? If you're bored later and riding let me know, I should be free after Noon

ill follow you in my car :lol:

You're starting to remind me of ninjachick....... Had a Kawi now you don't, still a mod but with no bike, Lance has probably told a story about doing you, you don't make to very many events..... allot of similarities there :D

Looks like I won't be able to make it.

I was able to get out and ride OH-164 today. Was in good shape without any sections that I noticed a problem with gravel or anything.

We did see someone at the intersection of 212 & 39 that looked like they had a bad wreck - the EMTs and police were on the scene when we passed by and it didn't look good - hopefully no one from here.

You guys have fun & be safe.

Looks like I won't be able to make it.

I was able to get out and ride OH-164 today. Was in good shape without any sections that I noticed a problem with gravel or anything.

We did see someone at the intersection of 212 & 39 that looked like they had a bad wreck - the EMTs and police were on the scene when we passed by and it didn't look good - hopefully no one from here.

You guys have fun & be safe.

Sucks you won't be able to make it but thanks for the all clear on 164, I wanna hit that road.